1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

free game to download

Discussion in 'Playground' started by teekc, Jan 27, 2003.

1. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The size of free episode one is 88.5MB. And I'm on dial up. So forget it! :p

3. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Free is good! I've started the download and it should be done in like ten or so minutes (T1s are wonderful...) I wonder if they'll release the rest of the episodes as free downloads?

4. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Free is good. Shareware is bad. I don't like 'free episode one, expensive episode 2-4' kind of deals.

5. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] It reminds me of Diablo for some reason =(

6. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

What the heck, it's only a 6+ hour download, over a dial-up connection with automatic disconnect after 2 hours. I love GetRight.

7. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Humm 15 americans for chapter 2 and another for 3? naa ill just finsih chapter 1 and throw up. unless someone allready bought it and would like to share the file =). I need a new rpg SOO badly! come on Looking what im playing!

8. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Yes, similar to Diablo II and Diablo II did it better! Maybe I should just go get Divine Divinity or load up Dungeon Siege again. Oh well, at least the download for this was free and it's not that bad (I'll finish episode 1 at least.)

9. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

you know, the company behind this game is not Blizard. It is a rip-off of Diablo 2 but given the resources available for such company, this is not a bad game to play.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.