1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Problem with the King not attacking

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale 2' started by Mystery, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Mystery Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I'm in the dragon eye level 4, the second day of the time loop and and saw venomin kill the lord, and saw the king destroy the embassy, then saw venomin die, and then saw the king sending efereti to kill thoraskuss (sp) but now i dont now what to do, i looked in the walkthrough and it says that the king should attack me now, but he doesnt, what's the problem?? is this a bug?? i'm a stuck?? please help!!!!

[ December 13, 2003, 14:02: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Imost Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Hey Mystery,
    If memory serves, I think King Lothar (that's his name, right?) should attack you in the southwest corner of the map (still in the island areas, though). Either that, or go to the day changer place. If King Lothar has a blue circle around him, then I guess it would be a bug. Remember to check all the areas, though! Especially the cage holding Izbelah and Venomin's residence.

Welcome to the boards!

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  4. Mystery Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I've been to all the places and still nothing, he just stands at the spot were he summons the efereti... i can talk to him, but he just says to stay of his trail or he'll kick my ass... we'll he doesnt show up in the corner were venomin kills him self, were he should be... if i kill him, the pass to the next level doesnt open...what to do? is there a console code to fix this? if somebody knows it please tell me.. i cant load previous save because it's miles away... i would be gratefull for any help :)

5. Mokona=Modoki Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

If it's the day he sends Efreetis, you are in the wrong day for being attacked. That sequence is in the previous day. For the day in which he sends Efreetis, use archon's boat to get around. I believe if you go to Pyros' domain, the yuan ti will start to attack, and you can then go to the Fields of Slaughter exit.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.