1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The first possibly annual unofficial write-off

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by zaknafein, Nov 26, 2001.

1. zaknafein Guest

LADIES AND GENTALMEN WELCOME TO THE FIRST POSSIBLY ANNUAL UNNOFICIAL WRIGHT OFF!!!
    the rules of this competition are as follows.
    all the entries (if there are any) must be of a story not a recount of whatever you did.
    for this i will use the lerrahud series as an example. rehulda was a skelatel recount which is something that wouldnt work with the stories and lerrahud was half and half so no. but durrahel is a good example of what i want as its a story.
    if you wish to make a story up whether it be from a game, fantasy or fan fiction must be posted within 2 weeks of me posting this and must have something like 'wrighting comp' or something like that in brackets at the end of the subject.
    the competition is marked on plot, basic realisim ie:someone magically appearing in a movie set is not realistic and word count. if i think about anything else i will post it some other time.
    if i wright a story i will get someone else to judge it.
    i think that pretty much covers it all so...

LET THE GAMES BEGIN IN 5 4 3 2 1...

2. Majjin Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

So..basic Hack and Slashism counts?..Like a Hackmaster type story? :borg:

[This message has been edited by Majjin (edited November 26, 2001).]

3. zaknafein Guest

uuummmmm yeah i guess

oh and 2 weeks from NOW. as sorcerers has been stuft for the last 2 weeks

[This message has been edited by zaknafein (edited December 12, 2001).]

4. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] God examined the horrible orc's grisly lair. Bodies of the local villagers were strown against floors and walls alike. There was as much colour red from blood as there was brown from dirt. Taking down a torch from a nearby wall he stooped down towards his friend Tolomiesk's dieing body. Angered he cryed to his friend "What have they done? Where ar't they hidding?" Tolomiesk replied "You have come too late my friend. You were like a brother to me." Breathing his last brethe Tolomiesk saw God's wings shudder in anger. Shill screams of war orcs poored into the cavern. God glorified in brilliance in comparsion to the orc's dark, brooding faces, waved his magnificant kill sword. Orcs sheiked and died as they were't no match for God's power as no mortal man is. God recieved his vengence that day.... His quest was complete...his friends slayers destroyed.

There you go. Hope you liked it. My best BG2 writing. If you havn't noticed God is my BG2 main character. In the shape of a solar. Tolomiesk was a thief in my party slayed by many orcs while in insane difficulty.

[This message has been edited by Alienboy (edited January 11, 2002).]

5. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Dargorn noticed a large potential scar about to form upon his forehead and lept in the other direction. His prediction had tricked him and he impaled his earlope on a surprisingly sharp dart that happened to be thrown randomly by Grismuck two seconds previously. Investigating the now well lodged dart he concluded that maybe it could become fashionable.......maybe.
    Grismuck was not much taken by silly Paladin fashions which had led to his brother, Grismuck's (ogres have little imagination) scrotum being worn as a neat pair of fingerless gloves.

Crying out with rage the stupid oaf lunged at Dargorn with his club which missed and flattened a rather pretty squirrel that just happened to be passing with a bunch of nuts and a grape (his grannies teeth weren't up to much). An eyeball from the small marsupiale shot out and hit the ogre in the hand.
    This caused absolutely no pain but it made quite a nice sqelchy noise which reminded Grismuck of his mothers cooking and as he admired the splattered remains strewn across his forfinger Dargorn brought Carsomyer down between the Ogres ears....Spreadng a lot of meat and very little brain across the hand aswell.

THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.