1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Poll: Favorite Class and NPC

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Archer14, Oct 30, 2001.

1. Bombur

Bombur I'm always last and I don't like it

Favorite class in a party: paladin, undead hunter kit -- a great frontline fighter against all opponents (level draining resistance kicks).

Favorite class solo: fighter/mage/thief (with xcap removed).

Favorite NPC: Aerie, because I'm a family man.

2. Meldethar Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Okay, what is it with all of you? If you need a theif so much, use Imoen. Otherwise just use a mage with alot of Knocks memorized. Unless you can think of something that someone is carrying something MAJOR that you want, you don't need a pick pocketer. Basicly, you just can't get better than a mage. (Okay, you theif lovers can have theif/mage. I DO kinda like them.) I know what you're saying though. "Well, what about during the time Imoen's at spellhold." USE YOSHIMO TILL THEN. As for me:

Fav Class: Mage (Specificly Invoker)
    Cleric/Mage for Multi
    Fav NPC: (I'll just put my fav party since I can't pick just one.) Meldethar (My chr; Invoker) Minsc, Aerie, Jaheira (don't ask me why.) Nalia (Wish she had a romance. I like responsible Robin-Hood style girls) and Anomen (He reminds me of me)

Does that settle things?

3. Astral-Druid Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Fav Class: Wild Mage
    Fav Npc: Edwin

4. Berem Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Favorite Class: Fighter(Beserker)
    Favorite NPC: Korgan

5. ShadowDaemon Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Fav Class? : KENSAI/MAGE Dual to mage after lavel 12 kensai? SPELLCASTING MONSTER CUISINART BWA HA HAHAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Sorry, not knows what comes over me... must be fumes...)

fave Npc? Haer'Dalis! Fluty Bard(can anyonesay where THAT ones from?) only middling fighter, why Hare'Dalis? Just casue when I do real deal Planscape RPing im alwase in the doomgaurd faction! Yay Entropy!

6. Frodo Gems: 1/31

favourite class: thieves(any type)
    favourite npc: minsc and edwin

7. Vinyan Gems: 1/31

My favourite class : Multi Cleric/Mage
    My favourtie NPC : Still have to find out, I'm in Chapter 2 atm and playing good-neutral party. Now Minsc and Boo is my most favourite.

8. I love bg2 Banned

I'm not sure how nany ppl will agree with this, but the archer can beat prety much any single class warrior type in the game, in both melee and ranged fights except for maby the kensai, mainly because of the called shot ability as well as having the same high level ability's as the fighter and also the fact that he can cast priest spells like armor of faith for cumulative effects.
    he may not do as much damage as a fighter in melee but he begins with ** in duel wielding, and the damage factor doesnt matter if the archer is immune to physical damage:), my tob archer could completly own every melee character before they get anywhere near melee range with a whirlwind attack, and anyone that might have been able to would have been as good as dead with all the damage they recived;).

9. Fav class: Paladin
    Fav NPC: Minsc and Anomen

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.