1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Author in need of help

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Wordplay, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

First of all, the name of my work is: "Secrets of Journals" and it´s pretty much like a collection of diary entries, all of them forming a complete side story, and in certain points altering the true story. Now this piece of work is almost finished and in need for comments(+grammar check).
    Interested? E-mail to hopeinen@suomi24.fi or leave your reply here.

There are two versions of the story: erotic and non-erotic. Please tell which one you wish to have if you´re interested.

[ November 02, 2002, 19:56: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, send it to me once you're done with it and I'll put it up on SP for people to download...

3. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

4. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

If you want me to take a look at it, I will - I am working on a MA in English.

5. Louthor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Oh oh! Im really good at making stories send it to me at d.pay@ntlworld.com and I might even have some ideas on how to improve it!

[ October 31, 2002, 23:26: Message edited by: Louthor ]

6. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

[​IMG] Louthor, I do not think so. No offence meant, but the person I´m seeking for must be a bit more mature. If you wish to send comments, read the story when(and if) it comes to SP. Thanks anyway of your interest.

Btw: I believe you meant "fluffy", not "fulffy."

[ November 01, 2002, 17:35: Message edited by: Virne ]

7. Louthor Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Mature? Im not taking offense but I am mature. Im 13 and most people think Im at least 20. I can do good storeis and I still may have some good ideas even though I am a kid.

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

[​IMG] Louthor, I do not believe you could be a very
    good commenter; look at what you have written!
    In that short text of yours is already 7 typing
    errors and 1 contradiction! C´mon, you´re from
    England! 8 mistakes in three phrases! :lol:

Anyway; the story can be loaded from tips, tricks
    and hints -section. If someone wishes to discuss
    of it(any issue), put a request for topic to here.
    I´ll create it then(-if- someone is interested...)
    Just remember, whatever SP´s description says,
    that it´s -not- the story of BG!

Hmm...Why did they put it to that section? It
    would had fitted better to fantasy fiction...
    Really, does it look like a hint-booklet?

[ November 03, 2002, 11:48: Message edited by: Virne ]

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Since it's directly connected with the game and it is full of spoilers, it's quite fitting that I put it there. And if you want to submit a better description, feel free to send it in and I'll fix it with the next update.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.