1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Helping People Out

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shadow_Goddess, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Now, I was chatting and... I found out that if you let something you've been hiding for so long, you just feel like bitching as someone who's kept bothering you, here's the place. I really hate hearing people whine and complain about their lives though, so keep it simple and no flaming other people on the boards. Tal, you'll definitely have to tell me if this is inappropriete ;)
    So I just want you people to just let something out. I'll start.

There's this girl who goes to my school and everyone likes her. But only now, half a year has gone by and a few people have realized that she is hiding her "true colors". My friends and I have summerized a conclusion that she stuffs her bra, which I think if very bad, because you have pretty low self esteem if you do. We finally had our evidence when some of the girls in her class saw something poking out of her bra, and it was "alllll yellow....". But also, she seems to have become best friends with the girlfriend of the guy she's liked for what, 3 years now? And I feel like shaking her and telling her what a bitch she is for the way she acts at people who aren't 'popular'! :flaming: That feels good now :)

2. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] getting to know someone so that you can get access to their boyfriend is bad, but the bra-stuffing thing isn't! obviously she does have low self-esteem, so it terms of bra-stuffing you should feel sorry for her.

on the other hand, from i guy's point of view, i despise bra-stuffing- if you were to open a box of chocolates only to find a solitary, hardened caramel, you'll be angry as well as disappointed.

that's false advertising under the 'trade descriptions act' (UK). ;)

[deity edity]: http://www.dti.gov.uk/access/trade/

btw, the post below is about a girl with low self-esteem who gets beaten-up. yet there're :D:D (2 smilies) in it. what's up with that?

[This message has been edited by the god (edited March 30, 2002).]

3. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I recognize that SG.
    We have one of those girls in our class too.
    She came to our class two years ago, she is moving around alot. All boys were chasing after her. It is the same with all girls that are new in our classs. First all boy loves her, then they realize that she is a weirdo and leaves her, then we girls starts repairing the damages and she starts to know us girls. The boys tease her and screams "Slut" after her. After a while she is just like us and they starts chasing someone else.
    But this girl was different. It has been two years since she arrived and some of us hate her, some of us adore her. I follow the first example.
    At one time I almost thought that she might be nice, that she only acted when she was round guys. But after some researching I ended up with the word Bitch. She might seem nice, but no. Then the worst part of it. We sat around the same table in school and we started to know each other. She told me that I was very cool and that she was one of my best friends. Then I told her that she was nice too, but she wasn't really my type. Some days after that I found out, overheard her and her best friend talking, she was bisexual. God, I thought and remembered what I said earlier. I screwed up!
    I thought that she thought that I was that too.
    Well, now she only likes guys and we are not best friends but not enemies either. :D
    Everyone happy!
    She told me alot of things from her past and now I understand why she rather talk with boys. She had been teased, spit on and beaten in her other school, by girls. They kicked her so hard once that she had to go to the hospital. That was why she moved so often. Like a bad circle, she came to a school started talking with the boys, the girls started to get jealous and angry, they hit her and she moved to the next school. But now she has friends here.
    She still has one problem. We are going to be moved to another school in a year and there she will meet her old classmates again. She was thinking about moving but we conviced her that she'll be ok.
    She has a very bad selfesteem and she has a hard time talking about it. But when we had a girltalk once, we brought this subject up and she couldn't hold it anylonger. She cried out everything and now all girls knows that everytime that someone teases her because she is with the boys she gets hurt. Once she locked herself in on the toilet and cried.
    Well, nuff said.
    It all ended well!
    :D

4. Arwen Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

That was a long time ago, mind you.
    The story is called "What happens if you help people out".
    I was in 10th grade, I think. Since I was changing schools a lot for various reasons, I was always the new one, in every freaking class. So I was mostly alone, trying to fit in and all that, but as it usually happens, the companies were pretty much established. And one day the girl I was in the same class with the year before calls me and tells this sobbing story - her friend, who's in my class, had a fight with her friends and is out of the crowd, so please, support the poor thing in this, let her sit with you during the lessons, etc. I said sure, no problem at all - and was stupid enough to think she would be my friend after that. For 2 weeks she was "my best friend" all rihgt. Then her friends got over it and she just went back to her crowd. No need to say, I cried my eyes out, then eventually got over it and said "screw you people, I'm fine on my own".

Forgot to say - I lived happily ever after :p

[This message has been edited by Arwen (edited March 30, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Arwen (edited March 30, 2002).]

5. Xenomorph Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Poor Arwen:cry:
    Sure, a story like that could not happen to the loner that I am.

[This message has been edited by Xenomorph (edited March 30, 2002).]

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Nearly everyone takes the piss out of me at school, but i couldn't care less. I still have a good number of decent friendsmand i couldn't give a toss what other people think of me. Of course if they AT ALL touch me that's another story :evil:

7. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I can't hold a grudge on anyone. The Lord hears me out always. :angel:

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Seems like only girls cause such weird friendship problems :D.

9. Well guys, they couldn't care less if some guy is different. Now girls, well they just have problems. Guys are more vain than girls, but they don't show it. Girls are vain and they show. They WANT to show it. That's probably why girls have friendship problems. They don't have enough to show so the put 6 layers of makeup on, not enough boob? They stuff it. Same with the butt. And when other girls realize that they are all disgusted because she's showing off with all this fake stuff.

10. Kahliib Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Shadow Goddess is definitely right in the fact that guys could care less about the lesser guys. Most of the time. But girls are horrendously jealous and want to do something, prove something that is a secret part of anothers personal life. Sorry if it hurts girls.

11. Horborg Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

There are people like that everywhere. Sometimes you just have to Grin (or grimace) and bare it. If you spend all of your time bruding about this she has won. "The best revenge is living well."

12. ArchAngel Guest

Yep, don't get dragged into her sorrow universerve.
    The world is bigger than the school SC. :1eye:

Me? Grudge to anyone? naah. If I think someone is acting moronic and it affects my life, I just let them know. And I don't think much else about it. I don't bother living and dwelling in lame people's problems. I got my own.

Most guys think that way, perhaps...

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 06, 2002).]

13. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Presenting a smiling face and a friendly handshake to them to get their trust before putting a sharp object into their backs and twisting it viciously makes excellent revenge...

14. No, it's not revenge that she wants. She just wants attention. I mean, she became best friends with the girlfriend of the guy she's liked for 3 years. And now the guy broke up with his gf and started going out with her, even though he's gone out with her for about 18 hours before he broke up with her. but that was in October...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.