1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Have you ever had a really sexy teacher/co-worker/boss?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Kitrax, Dec 1, 2003.

1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, a spin-off of the "sexist" thread, this is a thread to confees your true feelings for your sexy teacher/co-worker/boss. Now I don't care whether or not you have/had a crush on that person...all I care about is if you think he/she was/is sexy. I bring this up becaue now that I work with a lot of people and see more than I'd like, I've noticed that there are a lot of really ugly people and not enough sexy ones. Sound pigish? You're probably right, but everyone on occasion looks someone else up and down and judgeds them.

As for me, I was looking back at my middle school yearbook and I specificly noticed that my old computer teacher was one of the hottest women I've ever known...right next to my girlfriend. As for co-workers, there have been few cute ones but none of which have come very close to being "sexy". On the other hand my old co-manager was one of those sexy "smart blonds" with legs that didn't end. :love:

How about you? :rolling:

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I don't know if this first one QUITE qualifies because she wasn't actually MY teacher but she was a teacher at my high school. Usually taught English IIRC and DAMN was she good looking. Major fantasy material, though I don't know if you'd say I had a crush on her, I just though she was hot. The earliest though was my Year 4 teacher. I was only 9 or 10 at the time but already looking at older women. Looking back now though, I wouldn't consider my Year 4 teacher all that hot anymore, I was just a youngster after all.

3. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

yes I have had sexy teachers. Off the top of my head i would say

grade 10 english
    grade 9 music teacher
    oac business teacher
    second year college programming teacher

seems all the schools I go to hire 22-25 year old females, and who am I to complain

4. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

We had a reliever teacher for chemistry for a week while the usual teacher was away. We didn't get a lot of chemistry done that week.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    If you look at my posts around two years or so ago, you'd see I was head over heels in love with my English teacher. Who, according to some people, looks like a turtle.

I was pathetic. And I think I'm still in love with that damned bastard. *sigh*

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    A German teacher in elementary. She examined me on my English when the English teacher was on sick leave. Damn was she.. err.. attractive :)

I felt like a real big man when I was 15 and got a dance from her ;)

And a highschool (15-19) class mate, one year older. A bit the teacher way. The best legs I've ever seen. Very classy, too, of the old noble stock (before 10th century). Quite ethereal, but her fascination with mediaeval pointy devices was very real. She went astray, though, later. Very pity.

That would be it.

7. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Oh well, they come and go. We've had some real awesome substitute teachers back in school of course.

Most memorizable though is the Russian teacher I had at my previous job. She wasn't really my teacher, but after a short humorous discussion with her the first time I met her, we had some good discussions about this and that. And man was she beautiful, one of the few-in-a-lifetime women that actually required concentration for me to speak to without sounding like an idiot.

8. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Current math teacher: Well... she looked great in the REALLY thin white pants she wore the first few days after the summer :D

Current substitute English teacher: She looks good to me, though not like your average supermodel :p

Assistant teacher in 5th/6th grade: Same description as Current substitute English teacher.

Of course I've had crushes and so on classmates... doesn't everyone? :rolleyes:

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Had to be French teacher in elementary school when I was ten or eleven. She was the hottest of all the teachers. Or it could just be that she was the only one not over 50. Eh.

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Co-workers!

In the little shop, there are 3 men (boss, co-worker and me) and all other 12 co-workers are female of which at least 6 are not at all ugly.
    (Boy, that was an understatement) I've been working there for 5 years now and I don't think I'll quit anytime soon.
    Mh, thinking of it, my boss' wife isn't that bad either. She seems to be married, though. :D

11. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I used to fancy my Religious Studies teacher. He was called Mr Mill and had blonde hair . He played the air guitar and surfed.. Drool.....

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

MoN, I think that nosepearced, slightly feminist, studying history in Leiden and loving Italy girl alone makes working where you do more than worth it. *rowr* ;) :grin:

I used to have a pretty hot coworker, but I don't consider her hot anymore. I think the sheer amount of pure loathing and hatred I hold for her somewhat influenced it...

13. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Teacher: Mrs. Cullimore, my 6th grade home ec teacher was pretty tasty in a "Molly Mormon" kind of way.

Coworkers: Several. I work at a sports nutrition company, and when you work in the fitness industry it tends to come with the territory. The sexiest of which would have to be my current gf, the future Mrs. Death Rabbit. :love:

Boss: All men up to this point, sadly. Damn you glass ceiling!! :mad:

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, Faragon, the funny thing is I kissed her a few times and things, until she became my co-worker. She still isn't very prudish, but she has her principles... and a boyfriend, recently.

And I think I happen to know your co-worker/co-student/etc. She.. er... well, you know about her. I first liked her, but as you know things have changed, and I pity that. But hey! There are more female wannabe-physical-therapists at school! As long as they don't hear about the lightswitch-story, you'll be fine! ;)

15. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

A boyfriend? Well, that's too bad. Good for her of course. :) And oh yeah, sadly every 2nd year and up knows the lighswitch story. :grin: Oh well, there's always fresh(wo)men I guess. ;) Plenty of hot women at school.

As for hot teachers of mine, nope. Other hot coworkers? They all smoke and except for the one previously mentioned they're all male. Yay.

:p

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Last year, pretty much every guy wanted to be in my math class. My teacher only taught one grade nine class, I was in it, and there were only five other guys. :) Now, this year, nobody cares about my old math teacher, the hottest teacher is my history teacher! Sure, she's not bad, but some of the comments I've heard...

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Well, I have been going to all boy schools since grade 5, so I think having a crush on a co-human school slave is rather unlikely, not to mention highly suspicious. Teachers? None that are really that terriblly attractive. Co workers? Hmm, I'd have to say no, nothing that is drop dead fine, but they aren't un attractive. Boss, male. Jeez, I sound deprived, don't I?

18. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Oh, yeah. Two years back, our PE student teacher was hot, very much so. She wore tights, too!!

And the current Spanish H.O.D (head of department). She's extremly hot too. I'll probably have her next year in Spanish, that's about the only reason I took Spanish :D

19. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Hmm, well my university was recently ranked top in the U.S. for having the sexiest coeds. Good to be a guy up here.

Teachers? Our student teacher in Year 13 Calculus was cute. Never had a crush on her.

Coworkers? None where I'm working now. We had quite a few at my old job, one of which is at my school too. She's been chasing me for a while now.

20. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Well I work part time in an office, and so does my girlfriend whom is therefore a co-worker and whom i think is extremely sexy :love: :heh: :love:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.