1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Pretty soon i'm going to go in there and wack that little girl with a lamp or something!!! :mad: read siblings' friends for details. :flaming: :bang: :flaming: :bang:

[ September 20, 2002, 20:48: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

2. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Ain't it fun with siblings friends... The same thing almost happened to me, but my sister's friend got ill (too bad ;) )

3. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] :flaming: Well, my future suddenly clouded over recently, with news that I can't join the #@*$^% military. I can kiss my long-time dream of becoming a CF-18 pilot in the CAF goodbye. Asthma is now my nemesis.
    Now I'm back to "square one" as they say...since I actually have NO #$(*%^#@ CLUE WHAT TO DO!!! :flaming: :mad: :grr: :flaming: Unless I somehow manage to defeat my asthma...meaning I now have to hit the gym several times a week, and run as much as I possibly can, or I'm screwed.

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Aww, that sucks. Like sucks. My condolences. My life sucks too. So lets swim in the sea of misery.

Random babbling
    Mesa posted a newa episoda for mesa story in thesa CS.

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    That really sucks Faerus.

I hope you manage to get rid of the asthma. Good luck :thumb:

6. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Sorry to hear that, Faerus. You have my luck in defeating asthma.

if I don't come in on Monday afternoon, do not come after my geography teacher because she's murdered me.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Sorry for you Faerus :cry:

Athsma runs in our family and I am the only one without it, but that isn't any good i suppose...

Found Smiliegames.com - the game genepool is weird, you change the percentage on each creature then click generate creatues and you get more creatures with a percentage of the aspects from the previous set of creatures, er... well I get it ;)

8. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] This afternoon I went to the discount theatre to see... Star Wars, Attack of the Clones. And here I thought I would never get to see it on the big screen again, much less for $1.50. It was a pleasant surprise to see 20-30 other people there, for a matinee showing, months after release. But hey, it's Star Wars. The 4,7, and 10 shows will do even better I'm sure.

Man I'm glad I got to see it again. I can't wait for November.

"Well shut me down! Machines making machines. How perverse."
    - C-3PO

[ September 21, 2002, 21:34: Message edited by: Big B ]

9. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Seems as if Stoiber wins the german election.
    Time to leave the country.

10. Ayla Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I'm new here, what and where is CS. I've heard(..ehh..seen, whatever..)something about writing stories, am I competely wrong? :confused:

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  12. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Argh, I just brought up all the crap from the basement into our computer room. 7 trips to carry up all the encyclopedias, 2 trips for the dictionaries, 2 trips for carrying the crap from my DAD's computer table( :flaming: ), 2 trips for the game manuals and CDs, 2 trips for misc., 1 trip for the Monitor magazines and... I think that's it. Now I bet I could go up and down my basement staires blinded, not holding on to the handles, and not feeling my way down.

13. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

302 seats for SPD and Green party. That's the absolute majority. But it's difficult to govern with such a small majority (4 seats).
    Well i don't have to go to Sweden yet. ;)

14. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Whoa. I just had the most meaningful and deep conversation I have ever had with my friend. She made my problems seem petty and stupid, and was still grateful that I listened. Gratifying.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came. So, they say she still waits.

They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This one was wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a few seconds to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table . Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch turn up the volume, it's faint but you can hear the ghost talking sometimes in a low murmur. Go to this Website:

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    That link was posted to another board I post on... yeah, I jumped the first time.

17. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

How can I find out wich is my birthstone?

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Spent most of the weekend playing BG2... I love the Kelsey mod...

Oh, and I finally have an Elven Archer in tow... they're cool...

Ara
    (Firkaag, you *insert demeaning expression* are so dead!)

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Went to a party and got sooo drunk that me and 2 other mates performed the full monte :p well ... we went to just boxers ... then some bloke tried pulling me boxers down ... Argh! I never did my trousers back up so fast!

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Way to go, Sniper, way to go...

Hmm... To babble a bit... I managed to DL something from FilePlanet in less than ten minutes... someone call Guinness Records! :p

Edit: Typos so atrocious I should be shot!

Ara
    (Star wreck rocks!)

[ September 23, 2002, 10:32: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.