1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: What D&D class would Jerry Springer be?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dman18, Jul 25, 2003.

1. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

If Jerry Springer were a class from 3rd Edition D&D, mainly from IWD2, what would he be?

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 34 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: What D&D class would Jerry Springer be? (34 votes.)

What D&D class would Jerry Springer be? (Choose 1)
    * Barbarian - 0% (0)
    * Bard - 29% (10)
    * Cleric - 3% (1)
    * Druid - 0% (0)
    * Fighter - 0% (0)
    * Monk - 0% (0)
    * Paladin - 6% (2)
    * Ranger - 0% (0)
    * Rogue - 6% (2)
    * Sorcerer - 0% (0)
    * Wizard - 0% (0)
    * Satan Himself - 15% (5)
    * Other (list in thread) - 29% (10)
    * I just want to see the results - 12% (4)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  2. Cross Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] They'd have to invent a new class for him: Weasel. It would be like a smarmy rogue, with lots of talking skills and no sense of morals, ethics or decorum.

And to add the option "Satan himself" is to give the little rat waaaayy too much credit. He's too weaselly to be considered evil.

3. New Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I think he's a god damn bard. DIE BARD, DIEE!! *Swings a BIIIG mace at a Bard*

4. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hey New, you didn't VOTE for Bard though...

because that's what I picked too and so far there's only one vote for bard.

Add Jester kit for more fine tuning. He just confuses the hell out of his clients' situations, while entertaining the crowd. The people fail their save vs confusion and give him high ratings. And of course, the show is funded by the money that has been picked out of the viewer's pockets. ;)

5. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

He would be a barbaric Rogue/bard type thingy.....no options for multi-classing.... :rolleyes:

either that or just a plan freak.

6. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

A Defiler. Or whatever the one Barbarian prestige class with the wanton destroying of magic items. Because he takes something magical (i.e. television) and drains it of it's potential for good in order to power his own twisted whims.

Either that, or Satan. :D

7. New Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

OK, he's a weaker Mazoku. Or a Namagomi.

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Hobgoblin

9. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] I'm going with Bard just because of their way with words to get the most entertaining responces out of people. And his magic is used for bleeps and fuzzed out areas to protect us people from naughty language and bad things to see. :p
    And he'd be Neutral Evil, always twisting things around for his gain. :evil:

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Jester, blog already said better reasons than i could come up with so just jester is what i do say.

11. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

OK, who voted Paladin? And you have to give a good reason because i can't find one.

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, whatever he is he wouldn't be anything that resembles a fighter, since he has his bodyguards do all that for him. :rolling:

13. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I was thinking Cleric or more like a non-Catholic priest. The kind would booth and listen but would take all the fun out of it. Rather turn around on tv and let everyone in on the "healing" process. anyone. That, to me, is Jerry.

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

A new class- The muppet. SOrt of like a brain dead peasent. Low stats, CE alignment, and no friends.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.