1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who Would Like to Join H.O.T.B.O.D.s?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mathetais, Jul 19, 2001.

1. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

"Totally Better (than) Other Deviants"?

Oh, we'll see about that...*chuckles ominously*

P.S. I never thought I'd live to see the day when there are multiple religious organizations specifically created to stand against me. ;)

[This message has been edited by The Deviant Mage (edited July 21, 2001).]

2. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

OK I'm in then. This hotbod thind may not be so bad after all :D Now if Kiti will join, the membership could go up by two fold!

3. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] well i must admit the name suits me :D

However, i am a little confused as to what this organization stands for? You must elaborate Mathetais.

What are we hoping to accomplish, i must admit i am not a highly religious person and morality is a wide spectrum.. whos to say what is moral and what is not ;)

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited July 22, 2001).]

4. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Hmm, I see a big debate coming...

Bring it on... I love to see the interesting points.

[This message has been edited by Vile (edited July 22, 2001).]

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Now that I know that Kitiara is in the boat I'll join enthusiastically.

Anyway, a few demands are to demand for a halfling paladin:
    -I demand free potions of giant strength
    -Full equality for short people
    -I also declare my willingness to join SAPS when Ironbeard joins the HAOHP (honourable association of halfling paladins))

6. Acemandoo Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

HOTBODS, sounds dodgy, anyway, as a strict athiest i must disregard any cult of any kind!

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I can take a good dose of reality. . . . It seems that the only way this organization will gain popularity with the membership of SP is if I either:

#1 Give up everything I believe in and become an atheist; or

#2 Give up a few things I believe in, suck up to Kitiara (the red haired goddess) and have her take over all Public Relations duties.

After much prayer, fasting and soul-searching (about 15 seconds worth!) I've descided to go with Option #2 - SUCK UP TO KITIARA!

So, Kit. I'll have my people talk to your people. I know that we have salary cap issues to deal with, but hopefully I can give you a signing bonus that you won't be able to pass up.

As to what HOTBODs stands for . . . he're a great example:
    http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/003181.html

There are dwarves pretending to be paladines, then killing babies . . . and all other sorts of nonsense going on out there.

We need a group of people who think that right is better than might (since you can't use Shadow Keeper to hack your moral code ;) ), and need to be reminded that these things should not happen.

However, this moral stance can and will change depending on whatever Kitiara wants it to be since it seems she will soon become the real power behind HOTBODs while I will be relegated to fetching her coffee & polishing her boots. :D (it could be worse . . . !)

8. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Math aren't you afraid that the union of the shoeshine boys will intervent and claim on their rights to be the official representation for such jobs? :D

They'll overtake and force you to rename to H.O.T.B.O.O.T.S. :D :D

[This message has been edited by BogiTheWaverer (edited July 23, 2001).]

9. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

no problem! i Have some hotboots :D

10. John Crichton Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Humm Should I???
    hehehehe

Why not?

No wait i need to sleep on this one.
    Goodnight.
    Seeya tommorrow

11. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Heretics!
    Repent, or the brakes will smite you all!

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Fellow HOTBODs, a rival group has risen up to stand against us.
    http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000871.html

These hate-mongers wish to run us over with brakeless automobiles. We must unit and stand against them.

This group is worse than the beholder cult that was tormenting Arn. We must root them out and eliminate them! Either that, or just ignore them and hope they go away! ;)

13. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

A new flame war?

No, thank you, I've got enough of that last few days... :p

And also, I was playing solo against the whole bunch of creatures, I need some rest, so
    GET LOST! ;)

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited July 24, 2001).]

14. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

well seeing as they have no females, (they are a brotherhood) I dont believe they will last very long *giggle*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.