1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Things that have annoyed you today?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Jun 15, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] 1- mIRC dosn't seem to connect to chat.planetz or webmaster anymore so i can't use mIRC for the chat!

2-My Hamster wizzed on my pillow.

3-I missed the first goal against Denmark.

4-The little kids outside won't SHUT UP!!!

There, how about you lot?

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That England got three cheap goals against Denmark ;)
    Not to mention going up real early to see Germany - Paraguay and it was a shitty game :(

3. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] -That Denmark got a taste of their own medicine

- That I suck at calculus, and don't like it.

-That I haven't got anyone to play football with.

-That I can't fingerpick the guitar play from santamonica pandemonirom dance (spelling) in From Dusk till dawn.

Hehe Nice toppic :D

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    -that I have to study for the exams
    -I have to study for the exams, so I miss the entire WC
    -that my cat bit me
    -that it started raining when we were tennising (again)

[This message has been edited by Uytuun (edited June 15, 2002).]

5. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] - It's too hot
    - I couldn't see my g/f today and haven't seen her for ages
    - Couldn't see any of my friends (stupid football, i live in England btw)
    - My whole body aches from playing tennis and football yesterday, and also doing a half hour fight routine over the past 2days (involved upwards of 50 twist flips, it really killed my back).
    - Annoying little kids shouting "3-nil!, 3-nil!, 3-nil! etc".
    - Chavs :grr: (townies)

6. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] 1. My money that should be in the bank not being in the bank.

2. My computer disconnecting from westwoods servers constantly.

3. Little twats online who when they're losing to me at Red Alert 2 start with the abuse and telling me they hope i get cancer because i'm a damn good defensive player.

4. Not being able to see their faces because it sounded like they were crying ;).

All in all, my list of todays peeve's.

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

1) Work
    2) My ex-girlfriend. She acts like a small girl!
    3) My ex-girlfriends boyfriend ... he looks like a light bulb and he's got tiny little squinty eyes that stare at me
    4)My ex-girlfriends boyfriend ... he owes me £90
    5)My exgirlfriends boyfriend ... he has a driving licence ...

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I had to drive backwards with a really big trailer. It was very difficult, and I was sure I was going to get stuck with the tractor or something.

9. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] -The fact that the topic of this thread, in reality, should not be a question...

10. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

1: Denmark was blown out of the WC 0-3.
    2: I can't figure out what kind of character i shall start in Morrowind. :(

11. total Guest

- those damn book quests in Morrowind
    - my g/f called during one (in Playground), so we had a argument
    - my mother wanted to clean my room during one interesting part of Morrowind
    - i lost wheel cover on my car
    - i paid 28$ for new one when i could just steal one (there goes Morrowind again)
    - i lost in Magic The Gathering TCG... 5 times in a row :mad:
    - didnt saw any goal today

12. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Wow, lots of people are in a bad mood today, let me add to the list.
    -My dad said he would take us to a festival today but decided he was too tired.
    -It's raining
    -No one will post on my board
    -My friend has to leave early

13. herf Guest

• The weather was perfect today... Until I stepped out of my front door to go catch the train
    • The weather was perfect the moment I got into the train station and on the train
    • It suddenly started raining after I got off the train with my girlfriend
    • None of my players died in PnP today, it's oh-so-much fun to see them scream "Oh SH*T!" and rip up their character sheet only to be told 20 minutes later that they're actually only at 0 Con...
    • I didn't get to spend any time alone with my girlfriend today
    • The 'rents were meant to go on holiday today and come back on Monday, but they didn't, so now my girlfriend can't stay over

Oh yeah, I'm a happy bunny!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Did i mention that i have nothing against my ex-girlfriends boyfriend? :p

15. The fact that I went to see Scooby Doo and paid 9 dollars for such a crappy movie.
    I got my hair tangled like hell I had to brush my hair in the middle of the day(VERY rare)
    I wasted half my day trying to get out of bed.
    I didn't go shopping today.
    Tomorrow I might not go shopping.
    Monday I go to Quebec.

16. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG]
    • I didnt get up 'til 2pm today, that's roughly 2 hours before my normal wake-up call!
    • My Step-dad's side of the family came over to watch the football, he forced me to sit watch it with them. It stank.
    • My Step-dad didn't let me go out to see my girlfriend, didnt want to drive me. Mum offered, he told her no.
    • My Step-dad didn't take me to my Girlfriends 16th Birthday Getogether, because he'd been drinking heavily all night.
    • My Step-dad had a big lare at me because I told him i wasn't getting some Alcoholic W@nker a Father's Day Card, and he wasn't even my dad. That argument was not nice.
    • I'm hungry, because my mum hasnt been shopping for the past week, and won't give me money to go buy some food earlier this evening.
    • I'm tired, and my f*cking bed's broken! :flaming:

Not a good day...not a good day at all!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  17. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Oh good, I could use a public vent:
    1. It's so beautiful here in Southern California today, and I am inside painting.
    2. The object of my affection sent me a friendly email as if nothing had happened -- when three months ago, I ended the friendship because I was tired of swooning in vain.
    3. Some guy screamed obscenities at me for being a bad driver (I am a very bad driver) and it made me so mad I started crying.
    4. My mom is dying, and, unlike in the movies, she turns further inward and gets harder to talk to every day.
    5. I have paint in my hair.

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Wow Methylviolet, seems like you got it worse than any of us. Really sorry to here about your mum dying. Can't really imagine what it's like to watch your own mother die...

EDIT- what the damn hell are you implying Tasohan!!!

[This message has been edited by Z-Layrex (edited June 16, 2002).]

19. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I don't think you are helping any Z :toofar:

20. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

~I cant seem to get enough sleep:coffee:

~I cant get anything done

~I have no time for myself

~Did I mention sleep?

~And I'm pissed that I cant figur out this sim city thing.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.