1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #7

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yea! My reply is #200!!! Anyway, I'm going to be gone for a few weeks while my friend is on leave from the war. Maybe I'll drop in once or twice... :rolling:

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I had too much pie. Feeling better now. Hate brother. Watched Murder By Numbers yesterday. Kinda OK.

*trots off*

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] From today I have been on SP for a whole year :rolling:

Whee!

This time I am going to try and donate to SP and convince my mother it's a worthy cause :angel:

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Just avoid drinking it together with beer and booze within one quarter.

5. Eze Gems: 24/31

Champagne is bloody evil.

Wanna play Alpha Centauri. Blääh.

*trots off*

6. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Champagne is good, eat some strawberries with it.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] never try and say Bucks Fizz when you've had two glasses of it :shake:

8. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Nooooooo.

0.o My little sister joined the on-line game that I play on practically all the time.

She made a character called eeyore.
    :(

My life is ended. :eek:

9. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I need to find my CRPGs my mother stole from me.

Shadow Chick --> SC (Just for those who don't know that everyone calls me SC ;) )

10. Eze Gems: 24/31

Little brothers and sisters are evil.

In the beginning, Santiago whacked Lal.

Then she whacked Morgan.

Then Miriam whacked Zak.

Then Santiago whacked Yang.

Then Santiago and Deirdre made a pact and whacked Miriam.

What means, that I got a stupid cooperative victory. Drat.

Need to kill Deirdre... Will kill Deirdre in next game... Grr.

11. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, you know when she said he said that you said to me what he said to her? Well, she said to me you said he said to him the she said to me that I said you and him were talking to her about me. Of course, it's ridicoulous, I knew it wasn't true when she said you said to me the he and her were with her and he left to go with me so you said to her what he had done and she told me what he said afterwards when she told him what I'd done to him and he said to me what she had to done to you, so I said to him to leave you and her out of it because he had said to me that you and her went to him and said I said to you and her that she was going to say to him what she said to her so that's why he said it to you.

*one year, one year, one year, one year...*

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Revision is so boring! Or at least, it would be if I was actually doing any, not constantly playing ToB... :p But, hey, when you have an elven kensai with -18/-17 THAC0, how can you resist?

Saladrex...in...two...hits... :D

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well TOB has a poorer plot and Story compared to SOA, but anyway Myself I do not study either...
    I have just to say that: I LOVE CELTIC MUSIC

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I need a walkthrough writer for Shadows of Undrentide. See the sticky in SS for details.

15. Eze Gems: 24/31

I really like PissedOffEskimo. He's kool.

Have to make website thing. Drat.

16. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Hmmm...I might be your girl, Tal. I was going to do a walkthrough for SoA, but I figured there are so many that it wouldn't matter much.

We got a five-day weekend! Woohooo!!! (Holy Thurs., Good Fri., Sat. and Sun., and Easter Mon.)

¤

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to be away a couple of days :wail:

I am swapping rooms with my mother so we are redecorating, meaning my baby will have to be down a while :cry:

Bye! :wave:

18. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Damn guitar. First a string snaps, then the volume button/switch/whatever you want to call it falls off, and then finally my 50€ strap set gets loose, making the guitar fall to the floor making a nasty mark on both the guitar and the floor. Damn guitar. :mad:

19. Eze Gems: 24/31

8people, WHAT BABY?

Stupid brother.

Otterland kool.

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Thats her computer :lol:

BTW, eze, I have a dimmy brother as well, he claims Unreal Tournament has a better story than Baldur´s Gate :lol:

[ April 21, 2003, 22:00: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.