1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A New Forum For Kitiara's Fanclub

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Slappy, Jul 28, 2001.

1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

PowerPuff - no offense because you seem like a valient warrior and all that, but it could be your NAME that keeps our hearts from filling with fear. :p :D "Power" is a great start. "Puff" kinda takes the nasty out of it. (But since you intentions are to kill the Queen through pacifism, then you may have a great name! ;) )

Reminds me of an archer I played. I wanted him to have an Egyptian ring to his name. So instead of Ra (from Amon Ra), I called him RAN. Never got more abuse from my friends than when the told about the adventures of "The Great Archer RAN"! :D :rolleyes:

2. PowerPuff Guest

[​IMG] Hm... Aren't you lot supposed to be trembling in fear by now? (I just know I'm screwing this up, somehow) :D

I admit it is probably easier to make puny mortals cower before your awesome might if your name is Galgamore The Abysmal Destroyer (or something), but if you call yourself Teddy The Playful Smurf and still manage to make people scream in terror when your name is uttered, then you might really have achieved something... (Heh! You'll never see me coming... ;) )

3. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Mat, (The Great Archer Ran) That has to be the funniest naming mistake that I have ever herad of. Was he at leats fast?
    Count me in on the defense of the Queen, Kitiara. Powerpuff, I think that your feeble attempts to take her down will end in ultimate failure.

[This message has been edited by Baldak Oakfist (edited August 01, 2001).]

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Im with you powerpuff! We can not have more of this gentle and popular queen to lead us.
    What those fanatics with Mathetais in the front needs is a good solid old fashioned tyrant. Kinda like the one described in a current thread on this forum.
    That would make the people fall in line and it would be good for all the would-like-to-be-adventoures out there. They need an evil overlord to focus their aggressions on or else they will be out in the world helping the poor and run shelters and stuff and that we cant have ;)

5. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Gentle? Who said anything bout me being gentle?? Obviously you know nothing about redheads *Giggle*

6. herf Guest

strange voice- Repeat after me, I hereby do soloemly swear..
    me- I hereby do soloemly swear
    sv- to obey kitiara in all her wishes
    me- to obey kitiara in all her wishes
    sv- and give her all my money
    me- and give her all..*HEY*

anyways
    I am now a fully fledged member of the ever growing and ever popular "Kitiara fanclub"
    wohoo!

three cheers for kitiara!
    hip hip, hurray!
    hip hip, hurray!
    hip hip, hurray!

we love kitiara!

7. DemoGorgon Guest

Dont let it end!!
    fight the power!

8. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well all the redheads i know is gentle loving people that couldnt kill a fly but i know of the common picture of the fiery redhead but i have never seen it in action.
    Hmm wait a minute my cousin did fire up a apartment awhile ago and she is very redheaded i take back what i wrote earlier.

9. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I dont know about you but all of the redheads in my area ar absolute firebrands. And judging by Her Royal Highnesse's The Magnificent Kitara she would seem to be indicating that this is also the case with her. Also any one who would even attempt to try would have to go through a large number of her fallowers all of who would be quite willing to lay down their lives for her.

10. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Aww geez, I suppose I should join too. But it doesn't mean that I'm suddenly no longer faithful to Darien.

Way to go Kit. You should have your cult up and worshiping you in no time. :)

11. DemoGorgon Guest

Welcome to the faithful my brother!

We worship the Red Haired Goddes here!

12. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

A joke:

Three blondes walk into a bar - you would've thought one of them would've seen it.

13. shadow_thief Guest

I don't get that...I guess someone now will come and post "No, you have to be older...maybe someday you will." I hate when everyone says that! Anyways, joined the petition and now I wait until someone says something to me about needing to be older. And if I'm correct, reheads have an awful temper when agravated and the whole world will go into turmoil feeling her wrath. ;)

Edit: I think I know what you mean, maybe when my mind is clear of waking up I will understand, Mathetais.

[This message has been edited by shadow_thief (edited August 06, 2001).]

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Shadow Thief - I don't think age should be a limiting factor on the Forum. What they need is an IQ measuring stick! While that system would have me exiled to the "SF for Dummies" forum almost immediately, it would free you and the other shining stars to have a more intelligent debate. :D

15. herf Guest

I would just like you all to know that-
    1.kit is gorgues
    2.i am loyal to kit
    3.she is the red-haired goddess
    4.i only done this to put the topic back up on top!

kit, we all love you!

16. John Crichton Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

/me bows and Hails Kit.

17. Avooch Dar Guest

I will join as her reputation is great. And no power 'poof' will get in my way!

18. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] I can't join :(.
    I'm already a member of dariens club.

19. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

We've had some new people join lately who might have missed this important post.

20. Slappy!!!! :rolleyes: Sheesh

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.