1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The AMaster plan to secure America

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by AMaster, May 16, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] We have found that you are wrong Damona. And don't make fun of Zarakinthish, he's a great guy who knows a helleva lot more about maille than you.

[This message has been edited by Z-Layrex (edited May 18, 2002).]

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Damona, well I could make ya a depleted uranium shirt instead, but I think the dex penalty might be a little too heavy, so the whole expansion dream might not work that well anymore :p but withstand abuse, no problem =)

3. point A: Some of us ARE canadian you know, and until I move to the US, I will be a proud canadian. Canada is *way* better off without the USA taking over.
    All the rest of the points are hilarious. And by the air. Air?! What about AIR?! ;)

4. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Shadow Goddes, yes I realize there are Canadians here. There are probably Mexicans as well, and I'm sure they don't appreciate their country being nuked to create an oceanic barrier. Which brings us to...

Point Z: take NONE of this seriously.

5. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

/me has to laugh

Aluminum. Hehe. Prove to me (With chemistry, physics, and documented fact, not testimony from a Ren-Fair actor and opinion.) that I am wrong, and I will agree. Until then, my stance is that while aluminum might be light, durable, and shiny, it does not make effective working armor.

Knows more about maille than me. Possibly, but I doubt it. Anyone that claims to play video games over 100 hours a week most likely knows little else than video games.

I have said my piece, and I won't pick on him anymore. I don't want to get into a fight with the aluminum maille jewlery maker or his fans.:heh::rolleyes:

6. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

[​IMG] How dare you!
    You don't have a bloody clue what i do with my time, i told you that as a joke. I do play games alot, but i also consider myself a reasonablly smart person in certain areas. And face it zarakin can smash you at maille any day, i don't see you entering any competitions. Go on, enter the same one as zarakin, we'll see what happens :evil:

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] PM PM PM PM... Can you take the hint?

8. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31

I already took the hint, before you mentioned it. I agree, this had gotten way outta hand.

9. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31

I think it is a good idea! Although i would like to make:
    Point J: All my friends in America are allowed to penetrate the inpenertratatably domey thingy so they can see me. Especially Shralp who will one day take me as his Apprentice in the ways of MATURE comedy.

[Tsk, tsk. Go read the forum rules. No personal attacks will be tolerated.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited May 18, 2002).]

10. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

I thought it was a personal compliment, Taluntainy. So nice to have a cute little British fan. Makes me wish ClubMonkee were back so I could set her up with Poodle.

On the armor question (what was the original topic?), aluminum is pretty strong, but I have no idea who'd think it's stronger than steel -- or depleted uranium for that matter. Lokken, try checking around Extremist's area for DP rounds. I hear we left a lot of them over there.

On the topic: America doesn't need a big dome or any oceanic barriers. We're just going to take the rest of the world over with McDonald's restaurants and Coca-cola. Patience, my brethren.

11. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31

AluminIUM would be a rubbish shield. I have broken several bike frames made of aluminIUM. It is lighter than steel, but much much weaker. You can melt many of its alloys with a bunsen burner, which both the Canadiens and Mexicans might have...

I;m not entirely sure about the fungi/bacteria in the water producing all the O2 in the air. they probably produce all the O2 in the water, it sounds like a logging firm/Bushism to me...

"aluminum" hahahahahahahahaha :):):):):):):)

12. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31

Glad to see I'm not the only one that finds humor in aluminum.

13. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

um Bateluer, seeing as how oxygen is consumed as a reactant for hydrogen fuel cells, the US would be forced to use very little energy in order to allow its citizens to breathe!

:aluminIum:

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Stick to the topic, people.

15. parrotheada1a Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Can we nuke the politicians when we separate from South America? It might make the continent more hospitable. If we can't then we should make them walk post on the dome.

16. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

America is perfect in every way possible and because we spell it "aluminum" it means its the only and correct spelling America is so good I hate Canada and Europe

you all stink
    and are also smelly

(you better not take this seriously)

17. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

18. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] That one really cracked me up!

19. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Yeah...that's easily my second favorite site...I take a trip through the archives whenever I need a pick-me-up...

20. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] What's your favorite site?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.