1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Stupidest things you've ever done

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Alienboy, Jun 7, 2002.

1. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG]
    Thats classic.

2. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Seeing EPII.

3. Mithrandir Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Trying Pool of Radience: Ruins of Myth Drannor.

4. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] When I was at this amusement park and there was these really cute girls that any time they saw us they pointed and said there they are. Then they asked to take a picture with us. I didn't ask for there numbers. I'm so dumb.

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Posting more then 3000 times on this forum :)

6. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Traveling out of the capital of Falun Djara and getting kidnapped and brought here. Also getting my powers stealed away by my FAKE-parents. I am an IDIOT. Whatever.

7. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Like all truly stupid situations, mine was a series of bad decisions.
    1. When I was a nice 17-year-old girl from Pasadena, I told my friend to leave the club without me because I didn't want to go home yet.
    2. So I stayed and danced and drank until (a) the buses were no longer running, and (b) I had no money for a taxi.
    3. I didn't want the perfectly-respectable-looking guy I was dancing with to get the wrong idea, so I went out on Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, to hitchhike.
    4. I accepted a ride from some guy in a pick-up truck.
    5. Probably luckily for me, the police appeared at that moment, and pulled me out of the truck, whereupon I indignantly informed them of my rights as a citizen -- never a good idea, and I was forgetting the drug paraphenalia in my pocket, which they found.
    6. So my father drives out to the Hollywood police station at 4 am and persuades the cops not to charge me with prostitution, but to release me to his care -- and on the long drive home, I thought he would think it was funny.

8. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Joining Martial Arts because all it the pain it caused me but now I can't stop the good must be upheld.

By the way lol at Z-layrex

9. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I fractured my skull with the little metal rings you swing on at the playground. I tossed it away from me, forgeting it was on a tether, looked away, looked back and *BAM* right between the eyes. Glad it wasn't IN an eye. 2 weeks later they removed that thing from the playground. Oops

Then there was the time I stuck my hand on a lightbulb and got a third degree burn. And the time I was blowing out a candle on my birthday cake but leaned in too close and burned my nose. And the time I stuck a knife in an electrical socket. Ow. Oh yes, and I picked a fight with somone three times my size, just because I was insecure and he was beating me at basketball during PE. stupid me.

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Recently I attacked a teacher....

11. Today one of my teachers walked up to me and told me that I had always been a complete ahole in class...So I kicked his big fat ass!!!I am a Green belt in karate and a yellow belt in Judo.After I took him to the nearby zoo and shoved his butt on the cages of the liones.One almost bit him.(named Vergil)Had lots of fun but my father grounded me to not post for two weeks.Thats why I had been missing all this time.Earlier.

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Padeen, the stupidest thing you did was come onto SP and act like your teacher said you acted, check your grammar

The stupidest thing I've done recently is to tell my mother to stop being such a mean bitch

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I bought Neverwinter Nights 4 weeks before the bar exam!!!! What the hell was I thinking?!?!? :eek: :rolleyes: :shake: :nono:

14. jesper898 Guest

I hated Star Wars when i was 5(that is by far the stupidest thing ive done)

15. I had an individual and orginal thought in a roomful of teenagers. :eek:

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Stupid things, huh?

I'd have to say getting married at the age of 21 is the stupidest thing I've ever done. Needless to say I'm divorced now, and have been paying for it for the past 3 years.

17. Morkai Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

the stupidest thing ive done was to try and like rap music and dance music. a waste of 40 bucks. bought 2 cd's

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Morkai, if the stupidest thing you've ever done has only cost you 40 bucks, you're doing better than many of the rest of us.

19. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Throwing smoke bombs in this one persons pool so it stunk for days and then the cops came.

20. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Falling in love with Sean Bean aka Boromir from LoTR. In ff.net someone called me weird because that. Herself being a Legolas fan. EEKK.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.