1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hate me survey

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Inappropriate Synonym, Nov 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

looking at everybodys general reaction towards me i thought maybe to make a survey topic (if the moderators let me). the survey is about me and the question is simple do you hate me or like me or indifferent?

the answers in here should be simple and not overly long to help all the readers, the first word should be your feelings followed by an empty line for any furter comments or feelings eloborations excuses or reasons etc.

2. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

umm do you realise that this site is not about you? and that most people will not have even bothered to form an opinion of you? other than shadow_goddess's little brother and idiot of the week? i think you need to get over your self

3. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Indeed. I suspect Im not the only person who feels total apathy concerning your posting on these boards. I suppose seeing that illustrious "Idiot of the Week" avatar does motivate me to scroll down the page just that little bit quicker, but thats about it. Sorry, mate.

4. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

Arkados Blackmire suggested it

5. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Are you kidding me i love you! Your comedy is s sweet if a little run of the mill but still great! your opinion on things is wonderful to hear and i tink i am falling in love with you! go on marry me bet i will be the only one you will ever stand a chance with!

6. the_eleven Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] you wail man! you are my hero. who else (other than Extremist)can break just
    about every rule here and get away with it.
    i mean really, you have broken all the rules
    in the FAQ, and yet you haven't been banned.
    thats too cool!

7. Inappropriate Synonym Banned

thank you, i knew i had admirers, (for a dismay to all moderators) this will strongly encourage more obnoxious and stupid (yet funny) comments to harass more topics

current survey % is 50/50

8. Kailynne Johanne Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Personally this the most narcissitic thread I ahve ever encountered on the NET.. It's even worse thatn "spam-spam-spam" posts simply to your numbers up/avatar changed.

Freud would say - "attention however negative, is tisll attention" - and use you to porve his point.

I don't hate you - I just pointedly ignore you (usually).

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I am patient with people, but untill I have some interesting, fun or deep conversation with you either here or in the chat, you can live forever or die this moment. I wouldn't care about you, would I? So is this interesting? or is this a conversation? If you have something clever to say time will tell. :)

10. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yeah, sure, I'll hate you.

11. Banan Cahir Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well, what a better way for me to begin my postings than to say, I would have to agree with Spudsquisher. As a matter of fact I probably woulnd't even reply to this thread if I didnt have so few posts! :aaa:

12. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I hate you, but I hate all Norms.

13. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What kinda question is that, honestly? Look, I thought there was little point in this when Sniper asked it months ago. If I had the energy, I would do a search for that one. You seem to be looking for a negative reaction if you throw out bait like this. Honestly, I don't hate you. Jesus, I don't even know you. How can I possibly hate someone online unless they do something personal to me? I think your post content quality ranges from poor to pure spam, but then I can't single you out based on that. I do think the "idiot of the week tag" has gotten you noticed, as have some of your *ahem* interesting choices of topics. I can see why the mods might not like them so much. Anyway, it's just my opinion, but this site is more for good discussion than goofing off. I think you'll make more friends here if you try to fit into the community than if you just goof around in it. Anyway, again, no I don't hate you. Feel better now;)

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited November 06, 2001).]

14. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I don't hate you, that's first. FOr I don't know much of you I also don't like you, for how can you like what you don't know? But I do appreciate you here, and you have good humor :) So don't worry, stay here and just be yourself.

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Inappropriate Synonym, you do realize that the moment I remove that plaque from you, any violation of the rules will get you banned instantly?

I mean, because you don't seem to be improving one bit. Just a fair warning before you see the error that you can't post because you've been banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.