1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What is a soul mate?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Jul 15, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] What is a soul mate? Why i ask? Its bloody straight forward! I don't know! But another reason i ask is also because our friends tell me that me and my ex-girlfriend are very good soul mates.

So what exactly is a soul mate?

2. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Somebody that when you start a sentance and hesitate, they jump in an finish it.

Someone who asks you a question about something you were just thinking about.

Someone who can tell you are ill,depressed, under the weather just by looking at you.

I have found all these things and more with my hubby, you know they are the one when weird things happen like waking up beside each other in the middle of the night and saying the same thing in unison... lol

Basically it is someone who fulfills all your needs and wants, and still surprises you each day.

You usually know when you have found your soul mate and it is usually a mutual thing. As neither of you can remember a time when you werent together. It feels like you always knew them :D

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited July 15, 2001).]

3. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

a mate for your soul, like James Brown.

4. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Someone who complements (not compliments) your personality. Someone who makes you complete in a way you never knew you could be. Someone who you couldn't live life without, and once you've met them, you're not sure how you ever made it without them.

It's your missing half -- the mate to your soul.

"And they shall no longer be two, but they shall be one."

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I call my wife "my rib" (from the Adam & Eve story). That means that she is the missing part of me that I've been looking for my whole life.

She makes me laugh, taught me to cry, and helps me stay grounded in real life.

I joke with her or about her sometimes, but that's because she is my best friend and can take a joke.

A soul mate is someone who will be there for you; who appreciates you, even when it doesn't feel like they appreciate you; and who loves you even when you are at your most unlovable.

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't think I've met mine yet...But I also think that there may be several possible soul mates out there for one person...I think it comes down to timing.

7. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I agree, Bel. I may not be old enough to have experienced much in my life, but I know how hard it is to find someone. Then again, maybe I'm just too picky...

8. Sander Scamper Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Guys sorry to disapouint you all but the entire soulmate thing wascreated by a long gone card produver company to sell greeting cards. no such thing.sorry.

Going back to bed :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.