1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Weeeelll... What is your most disgusting food?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by ClammyRyu, Jul 12, 2001.

1. ClammyRyu Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] My most disgusting food?
    For me It's spam.
    Spam spam spam!!!!!
    That stuff is nasty!!!
    And don't get me started on Spam Lite And
    Kam... ;)

2. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Crabs, shrimps etc.

3. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

It's a tie between liver and spinach. YUK!

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Eel, definitely eel!

Oh yeah, and a really nasty bowl of fish soup I had in Moscow! It was almost ten years ago...and it still makes me ill to even think about it! :eek:

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

There is no such food in my case. I love everything!!! :p

Yet, I still haven't tried everything... :(

Any suggestions? (skip the possible "septic" yogurt ;) )

6. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Healthy stuff eeuugh. If we'd been supposed to eat like rabbits, etc

I just find most high fibre, high vitamin, low fat, low colestral, low salt, no additive, etc food to be low taste, low excitement, non fulfilling, etc

As for really disgusting food, the worst I have managed to eat is squid tenticles. it tastes ok but those little suckers on the tenticles are not good to look at. i also found a lot of the fish in lots of oil type food in Denmakr hard going. That was a shame as I loved everything else about the place and they also seem to have Hotdogs (or should I say le petit sasarge avec du pain et source tomato) as a type of national dish :) God I love hotdogs - not just nice but ready to eat in seconds.......

Do you think I should start a website dedictaed to the finer arts of food?

7. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

A Septic Yogurt, really!

One time I ate a yogurt that had been open and on my windowsil for about 3 weeks and it made me ill for about a month, so I have been Septic Yogurt ever since.

8. PowerPuff Guest

"Gamalost" is pretty disgusting. Basically, it's a form of cheese that looks like it's been around since the dawn of time, and it smells even worse. I don't know the English word for it, though. I hope and pray that it exists in Norway *only*. (It's the sort of food where you'd expect to find "It's good! *Honest*!" on the back of the box...)

There are also some strange fish dishes around, some of which contain rotting fish I've been told. I've never tasted any of them, though, as I consider the ocean to be my mortal enemy (or one of them, anyway).

9. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Fish and things from the ocean its okay as long as i dont taste the fishy taste.
    I also hate pudding of every kind.
    My worst nightmare is fishpudding (spelling?)

10. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Boiled cabbage is rather nauseating, if you ask me. Not only the taste, you shouldn't be in the area when they are being prepared.

11. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I think boiled greens are the worst.

12. Any kind of seafood except grilled shrimps

13. ClammyRyu Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Oh yeah, I like sushi but hate Blowfish.
    That is nasty!

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tripe. Ugh, the smell of that cooking alone is too much for me.

15. the_eleven Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Rocky Mountain Oysters!

16. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Fish, although it's not really food in my opinion.

17. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I have this pudding. It is in a sealed plastic container, airtight I believe.
    I have had this pudding through my last 2 apartments (a span of about 2 years). I mean, it's airtight, right? It LOOKS okay, its not discolored or anything like food gets when it is spoiled. It has been in my fridge the whole time. It's PROBABLY okay, but you never know. So I don't quite dare to eat it.
    Once in a while when I get really hungry and there is nothing to eat (I absolutely hate shopping), I will get the pudding out and look at it. But I always wind up putting it back. I have never been desparate enough to eat the pudding....

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

i have to agree with alot of you seafood is gross. Especially Kalamari ewwww.

Also dont like sushi,seaweed, beansprouts,or olives!

Had to add miracle whip.. ewww gross stuff

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited July 13, 2001).]

19. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Anything artificial- margarine, aspartame, non-dairy creamer, edible oil "whipped cream"... blecch. That stuff was invented for wartime rationing, and for some reason people eat it even when there isn't a Blitz on. Do they have deaf palates or what causes this exactly? Oh, and fat-free mayonnaise, chocolate cookies etc. What's the POINT?

20. Elijah Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Not sure if this is disgusting or not (because I enjoy it), but just good ol' bread and mustard with a touch of salt.

One thing that I can't stand though and that everyone else likes is cold pizza.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.