1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Health poll

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Hugo, May 9, 2003.

1. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Hours of sport: 1-2 hours a week

Smoke: No, I'm smart

Drink: Usually not. I don't like drinking.

Drugs: Never have, never will.

How resilient are you: I don't have a perfect condition, but I wouldn't call it poor. I almost never get sick. I never broken a bone in my entire life.

Fresh fruit: Not very often. I do eat plenty of vegetables.

2. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Gender - Hey there isn't an option for me! :D , just joking, male.
    Age - 15 , I have a long way to walk
    Alcohol,Smoke,Drugs - Never have, never will.
    Sickness Level - Normal
    Juice - Everyday
    Sport - Like 8 hours per week.

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Male, age 20, a lot of fruits, does not smoke, no drugs... blaa... blaa... HavenĀ“t seen a doctor for many years, if not counting in dentist :D (A-OK there too)

*Below* Smart ass. :square:

[ May 11, 2003, 11:12: Message edited by: Virne ]

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Virne, why did you omit alcohol? :D

5. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Gender-male

Age-30

Sports-at least 20hrs a week my son & i skateboard

Smoke-nothing legal (at least not legal in the U.S.)

Drink-i'll have a beer or two now and then

Drugs-i've been known to spark a hooter here and there

Const.-normally i'm very healthy except for the cancer thing

Fruit-gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, i love fruits and veggies

6. Compulsive Dementia Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Gender- Male
    Age- 13
    Hours playing sports- more than four; I have athlectics for 45 minutes monday-friday, and usually involves running 2 or three miles, or lighting weights. I belive that comes out to more than four, if not, then really close.
    No, I don't smoke, since I really don't want lung cancer and stuff
    I don't drink, which I can't because its illegal for minors, and if I did, it would be really rare (mabye a cup of wine every few times a week).
    I eat a fair amount of fruit- drink a lot of apple juice and eat these things called "fruit leather" which are 100% fruit, but dried and smashed into a thin strip.
    I've never used drugs, out side of asprin and cough syrup (etc.), and I don't really want to (that stuff messes with your mind!!!).
    I don't really get sick often, and I've never broken anything. However, I am lactose intolerant (can't digest dairy products with out aid [e.i. "Super Lactase Enzyme"]).

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hours of sport: 1-2 hours a week (have to do 3 hours over 2 weeks at school). It depends if i like the sport whether i get any fitter out of doing it. For example in almost every team game i hate it and so do minimal because i just find the sport pointless, in this case the sport is football (just like on tv you just give the ball to the big-name stars and then sit around till they've scored).
    The exception to my dislike of team sports is basketball, at which i excel :) Being able to jump so that my arms are high enough to reach as high as anyone can throw the ball (we play indoors) makes intercepting a doddle.
    Non team sports that i actually like and used to practice, fencing (2 years, foil) and table tennis occasionaly.

Smoke: Nope.

Drink: I only drink at parties, and i don't go to all that many. Never got drunk enough to end up with a hangover either.

Drugs: Nope.

How resilient are you: Well i've only ever fractured one bone (my finger in basketball). I get colds about normal. But it's only when i cut myselef and get grit or something in it that i end up seriously ill. So i'm in pretty good resilience (sp?)

Fresh fruit: Somedays more/less than others, but i should eat more.

8. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Gender Male

Age 30

Sports 2 hours a week of badminton

Smoke Social smoking (I can go without them if I wanted to)

Drink Once or twice a month

Drugs Does marijuana count?

Constitution Overweight but not sickly (haven't been sick in years)

Fruit Love them but I need more!

[ May 13, 2003, 12:05: Message edited by: Charlie ]

9. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Gender - Female
    Age - 14
    I don't smoke. Don't drink (much) Don'y take drugs other then the ones prescribed to be because of my arthritis (Juvinile Arthritis (sp?)

I like fruit, and haven't been Really ill in ages.

I fel off my horse yesterday and I've done my right arm and back in though I'm sure that won't be for long.

10. LittleJimmy Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Gender: Male

Sports: I play badminton fairly regularly (about 3-4 hours a week), but I haven't been able to recently because of various exam pressures

Smoke: I used to, but I realised what a waste of money and lung power it was

Drink: Fairly often, especially at parties. I also enjoy a glass of wine with a meal

Drugs: I smoke cannabis fairly often (hey, no hangovers ;) ), but I'm giving it a break until after my exams are over

Fruit: I hate the taste of fresh fruit, and I am disgusted at myself because of it. I try and eat other healthy stuff, though

Illness/Injuries: I don't get ill that often - a minor cold maybe twice a year - and I've never broken anything *touch wood*. I have, however, got two nasty scars, one on my elbow from accidentally punching through a window, and the other from splitting my head open on a radiator. Ouch.

11. Alloas From Hawai Banned

Last week I got a cold, but not as worse that I must see a doctor.
    Just a cold that was over after two or three days.
    Nothing special. :sick:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.