1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

NFL Playoffs

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Late-Night Thinker, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I've consulted the bobble-head and he is never wrong.

I'll say it here...

I'll say it now...

Philadelphia is going all the way. Donovan is taking us to glorious victory...arm-raising, chest-thumping, ball-spiking, do-a-little-dance, make-a-little-love, get-down-James-Brown VICTORY!!

It's gonna be a special night on South Street.

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I don't care what anybody else says, Green Bay is going all the way this year! Just bring it!

3. Blackhawk Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'll only follow NFL if Sacramento gets a team - perhaps the Raiders?

Anyway, Go Kings!

4. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Eagles won't make it! Green Bay won't either! Look for AFC ;)

5. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

As always - Go Vikings!

I think they made a wild card in the end, though with the start they had they should have made the conference best record, leave alone struggle to make it a winning season. So not much belief, but hope springs eternal :)

6. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I don't want to talk about it! (sobs) I am still pouting since the Denver Broncos got creamed by the Colts.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Being a HUGE Eagles fan...I will say...nothing. No jinxing by me! ;)

8. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    Without a doubt it will be the "Brady Bunch" all the way.

9. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Wait, let the jinxing be done by me then. Philadelphia isn't going anywhere. As usual, like their MLB counterparts, they'll choke when things start getting serious. It happens every year, and this year won't be any different. :D

I root for the Packers, but i would be seriously surprised if they went all the way this year. You never know though.

10. Cyrano Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I am just shocked my home team, the Panthers, are still in the running. From a 1 and 15 season 2 years ago, to the playoffs. I should have not bet against them :)

11. Dorion Blackstar Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I do like the Eagles and think they are running out of time to get to the big game.They have there work cut out for them against the Packers this weekend but I think they can win this one.

Since the Ravens got bumped by the Titans(who I would love to see beat the Patriots this weekend)I have to hang all my hopes on the Eagles.

The only drawback is I think if the Packers were to win the superbowl,it would give Favre a great chance to retire on top.

Man Football season is almost over. :(

12. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

Patriots in the Super Bowl over the Colts.

EDIT: [Sorry, same conference. Substitute Colts for Eagles, just like Snook]

[ January 08, 2004, 18:13: Message edited by: Hacken Slash ]

13. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    That is impossible as both the Pats and Colts are in the same conference.

Pats over Eagles is my prediction

14. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

<mumbles rude implications about football>

can't wait for more hockey

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
  15. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Eagles and Patriots in the Superbowl, since the Patriots knocked off Tennessee.

16. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    One of my predictions will come true today :p I'm an Eagles and a Chiefs fan today :)

17. Pac man Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

If the Patriots are called "Pats", then why aren't the Titans called "****" ? :D

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    True words of wisdom! Go Green Bay! I think it's time that G-Bay players add another Super Bowl ring to their collection. :rolling:

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Boo Philly! I hate them in every sport! Boo you to hell!

20. Sorvo

Media:
    Sorry Kitrax and reepnorp, Green Bay just lost :p Now I hope the Eagles make it to the Super Bowl and lose again :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.