1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which Star Wars Character are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Lazy Bonzo, Dec 22, 2002.

1. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] Stupid test, it's just to suck personal information out of you.

2. Mauricio Eiji Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

Great, I'm Han Solo. I wanted to be Palpatine... Sucks!

3. Yochimbo Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

R2? I was kinda hoping for the bartender in Mos Eisley or something at least carbon-based.

Oh well...

4. Mortensen Banned

I'm C-3PO. Can't comment on it since I've only seen one film and have no idea who he/she/it is :sosad:

[ December 24, 2002, 20:59: Message edited by: Mortensen ]

5. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

c3PO is an overly talkative, slightly clue-less robot/android. He runs around getting worried all the time but has a good heart and is faithful to Luke and Leia

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Mortensen - Which Film did you see? Because IIRC C3PO is in all 5 (definetly the original saga and episode 1, can't really remember AotC) so far. Although i believe he isn't named in the first 2 films (if he's in the 2nd one?).

7. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Bonzo, she can't remember which of the trilogy she's seen, and she's seen attack of the clones. But I plan on taking pity on her and making her watch these classics :D :grin:

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Holy...! I´m C-3PO. I thought I´d be Solo...

"Even though "We're doomed" is your signature declaration, it's more of a comforting affirmation than a pessimistic prediction. Your Star Wars type is See-Threepio, the chatty protocol droid, and it's your gift for gab that comes in handy when you get yourself into a jam."

...and I prefer blasters...

9. Khelben Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I'm Jabba the Hutt :D

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Tim, you're Yoda

You are wise beyond your years — a sage for the ages, the master's master. That's why your Star Wars type is Yoda. Sure, you might not look too much like the little green Jedi Master, but you have a quiet contemplative way about you that commands respect.

11. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Exactly what I said! But I think that Obi is the one most like me, but the emperor is so damn cool.

12. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I dunno who I am because I put in my little brother's D.O.B and it didn't like it :(

(He is 8)

I'd like to be Leia, actually. Pop to the local baker's, get some Danish Pastries and stick 'em on my head

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Nobleman just back from vacation, reading this thread
    A...Jedi Knight? I--I'm out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur.

Chewie growls insistently. He holds Nobleman to his chest and pets his head.

Nobleman
    I'm all right, pal. I'm all right.

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Funny stuff Nobleman! I'm guessing you went with humor rather than test results because you were an Ewok, right? ;)

Just yanking ya

By the way ... since I'm Yoda, and you're my drinking buddy, when you wanna grab a pint?

15. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] I got...
    C-3PO!-
    oh no.
    I suck.

16. Veldrin

Veldrin We'll ride the spiral to the end Veteran

I'm R2-D2. Crazy

17. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] :) thx Math.

Hear Ye all you Yodas! We are throwing a huge new year party here on Dagobah. Yoda and I are very thrilled to meat all his twins. Look for the sign to the slimy Mudhole. Its our local bar.

The Theme of the party is;
    The clones strike back.
    We are even throwing a Stormtrooper lookalike contests later on. :1eye:

Its gonna be so wizard!

[ January 01, 2003, 21:42: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.