1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #12

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Aug 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ahi ahi chev, you know you should quit all of that caffeine....I'm worried for you!

/me wears his worried-mommy mask

2. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

FALL'S HERE!!! *jumps up and down excitedly* I can smell it!! *runs outside and spins in circles* I love fall!!! And I start color guard tomorrow... Fall's here! It smells SO nice out. I love fall nights. The air's crisp but not frigid, perfect for stargazing (taking my telescope out and checking out Mars) and you can smell it. Fall really has the best smell. And Chev, ignore Aragorn II, your coffee addiction is too amusing to let you stop.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    3:17 am, no sleep for coffee addicts. Beer should help... Don't have to sleep. Don't have to look healthy. Girls will love me anyway. Beer. And coffee in the morning.

4. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Yes! I got a new mouse! The previous one was driving me nuts with its utterly useless scrolling!

5. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Hehe Arabwel has school. I start next tuesday :-(

6. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I dislike people.

[EDIT: And again, my completely appropriate random post is placed at the top of a page.]

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    You're not the only one.

Agauin, I torment myselfby getting up way too early because I wish to keep up the rythm I have, even when I don't have to spend half of my morning doing my hair...

8. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

In general, or just some of 'em?

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

YAYAYAYAYAY! I'll be getting away from here, yayayayayayayay. I'll be going back to good ole Estonia, with it's corrupted goverment and ****ty police. Vive bad food and school.

Extra points if you can figure out the joke part.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Eze*

I'll miss you :(

We'll always have RopeCon.... :D

I am pretty hyper, i am going to go see Pirates of the Caribbean today, and and I am actually planning to deck out a costume :D

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I'll get Yerril as a guest vocalist :p That will really help us take off ;)

Random word of the day:

Oook

12. chevalier

Media:
    Two coffees and two doughnuts. Nice breakfast, isn't it? That's why Uncle Chevvy's so slim and smooth that all girls love him.

Preparing myself for tomorrow's departure for two weeks. Packing cloths, books, writing and drawing accessories, some food for the journey... Why do I have this strange thought that all I really need to take with me is the half kilogram Grand Mocca?

13. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Chev*

At least you HAD breakfast.

*hugs Chev again* I'll miss you....

Random word of the day: Blaah

14. chevalier

Media:
    Poor Ara, no breakfast for you?

Random word of the day: ****

15. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I really shouldn't have stayed up quite so late last night. I'm too old to function on less than 3 hours of sleep. But the Broodslayer's Anniversary party took longer than I expected. Sleep, who needs sleeeee...... :sleep:

16. Arabwel

Media:
    Yeah, now breakfast. Nothing edible around when I have time for food.... stupid pre-set mealtimes.

BigStick, I'd welcome some sleep. I've been going on less than 5 hours of sleep every night on the past week, even löast night that was supposed to be longer.

it sucks.

17. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Yep. Try living through it with two young kids and a wife who's currently...grumpy. :rolleyes:

I'm so out of it, that I got to work this morning before realizing that my shirt was on inside out. :lol:

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Ouch.

Well, I try to live tit thorugh school and a house full of mentally unstable brats.

Just my life.

Gah, need food...

19. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Been there, done that. You've never met my brothers. :D

20. Arabwel

Media:
    I'd proobably prefer your brothers over the people I am forced to live with...

Institutionalization sucks, trust me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.