1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Official 'Doh, nothing has been posted' Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Slappy, Jun 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

We've had lots of debates over what happens to people after they die and such.

Last night I woke up in a cold sweat wondering, "Where do people go after Tal bans them????" Is there life after Sorcerers?

Do the good people go to a place where all your questions are replied to quickly and all your jokes get suitable attention?
    And do the bad people go to a forum where everyone double posts and has annoying signatures and the moderators stink?

2. PowerPuff Guest

People banned from SP end up in webboard-hell, powered by IBM.

Nothing personal, IBM, but I'm trying to get an Aptiva to work. It doesn't, you know! :mad:

3. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually, they end up in Stealer's Place. That's the true name of one site with similar forums. Don't ask which one is it exactly.

4. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Sitting around and asking myself:
    Why do i not drill a hole in my knee and fill it with milk?

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I see banned people . . .

6. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

.......but they don't know they are banned, they just see what they wanna see.......

7. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

8. Modjahed Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I hate days like that. It's raining outside, I am struggling not to fall asleep in front of my computer at work, it's half an hour before te end of the work day, I have nothing to do and no topics to reply to on the boards.

By the way I like the new (for me) feature - see who is online on the boards.

See ya...

9. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Gormenghast: ARGH!

:D

10. shadow_thief Guest

lol! SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm. I wonder if anyone hates this topic? As far as I've read, this is a hilarious topic cuz everyone is sayin all these weird stuff no one even cares about, yet they pay attention to it. Like, "My butt hurts". How lame is that? Yet People ask that. Geez, this has got to be the best place to critisize posts ;)

11. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I have been sitting with my feet on top of my monitor for the last hour. its really uncomfortable but I dont want to take the energy to move them. I just wanted to share that with everyone.
    --FenixStrife

12. ClammyRyu Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

He... he.. That's my butt post..
    Sorry, But I was the only person on the boards then besides 2 guests...

13. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Lol Wildfire!

:D

14. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Today is my birthday. July 29th.

15. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

[​IMG] Well Happy Brithday then! :) :) :)

/me sets cake in front of Baldak

16. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Happy birthday!

/gets big Knife and cuts cake.

17. shadow_thief Guest

Happy B-day!

/Stuffs piece of cake in mouth.

P.S. Clammy, I'm a girl.

18. Kitiara Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] ok it is Sunday.. the boards are dead and i am Bored Bored Bored!! Where are you all? Sleepin?? :D

19. Gash Gems: 14/31

In the chat room entertaining you! :D

Obviously i am not good enough. :D :D j/k.

20. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Why do work suck? I have been working 14 hours straight today and it sucks. Just sitting and watching the nutcases so they dont kill eachother or the staff.
    I really need to get rich soon. Prefereble before im 25. When im 25 i will retire and buy a freaking big boat and just float around the world sipping on umbrelle drinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.