1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Talutain, that is really twisted...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by toast, Apr 1, 2001.

1. toast Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

It was you who messed with the posts # score dealie, wasn't it??

2. toast Gems: 7/31

I'm a little blue smurf, for christ's sake.....

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] What do you mean? The number of posts hasn't changed for anyone.

Oh, that's bothering you. Hehe.

Moving this topic.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited April 01, 2001).]

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

And i'm some thing thats got a funny looking neck! And i'm green! I LIKE IT!

5. Mierin Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

And i have a sucky one :(

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i'm intelligent, can i be both a buff ogrillon and still have intelligence? you better say yes DAMNIT! sorry i sorta dislike my pic, i want the troll burner!

7. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hmmm....just posting to find out what I have...

8. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Woohoo
    always wanted to be a Yuan-Ti King.

9. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I'm to tired to manifest my opinion....... :)

o.k. it's useless, childish and... i like it :D

10. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] And I am a..... Goblin chief!!! Yes, feel my wrath you do-gooding infidel...

[This message has been edited by Grovflab (edited April 02, 2001).]

11. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31

ha! i bet you'll lose to me in a staring contest!! i'm the world's best starer!!!

12. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm a wolf hunter... Rather be a Dragon slayer or something heroic like that. A wold hunter... What can I do with wolves?? New fur coat and hat?

[This message has been edited by Wassup (edited April 02, 2001).]

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I'm ever so sorry egg and you shall be come a troll burner ... but till then...

"I'm a troll burner and you're not! I'm a troll burner and you're not! etc." :D

14. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Yooouuuuuu bastard! :D

This kinda reminds me of that topic Racial Archetype. Remember how Ironbeard wanted to be an Xvart? Now he can!

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Ok, I changed the avatars slightly... No one liked the ogrillon (me neither), so I replaced it with a nice shadow avatar. That one rocks, I think.
    The FAQ has also been updated as I left out one rank... It's been fixed.

16. Mierin Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

Well tal, you should be pleased, everyone likes them :)

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Just keep em' coming! or is it just keep on rolling baby?

18. Wingfoot Guest

Cool! well the avatars are neat and the boards dont load slow...even better! well i agree the the new Shadow avatar is very sweet, next to the Spider Genocide one of course. hmm lets see how long i can keep my spot at level 15.....

[This message has been edited by Wingfoot (edited April 03, 2001).]

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

wow! I've gone up a level and i'm now a yuan ti king! Kewl! ... ... ... what is it?

20. Silroth Gems: 7/31

That Illithid Chopper sounds nice. I'm thinking of a little spam-attack to see what it looks like ;).

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.