1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Strange habits

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Padeen Dragonblade, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

What strange habits do you have?
    Well mainly I like to take walks at my school at 3:30 in the morning in black clothes. I swear I'm gonna get myself killed like that.
    I also like to put lemon in everything. That includes bread and others.
    What can i say?
    I'm weird.

Padeen.

[ October 15, 2002, 21:01: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Erm, i like to bite my nails, call my friends idiot and other ugly things(I do not mean it actually),obsess like a crazy over certain things and well being a blah person.

Ezellohar
    (Being blah is cool. : ))

3. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] My strange habbit is to scroll relentlessly up and down the whatnots section

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I make charactersheets of everybody. My family, my friends, people I see on the streets, acters, worldleaders, criminals, businesspeople, housewifes, students, everybody...

A year ago I used to sneak out of my home at 4am and lay down on the pier at the river along the park next to my house and listen to the waves and winds, to watch the stars disappear when the sun sets and hear the winds make place for the sound of birds.
    Now I sleep in my bed...that's weird!

When I see a square on the ground, I step over the line that makes a 45degrees angle with the line that 'blocks' my way....mh, dont now how to put it.

5. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Couple months ago, when I see tiles on the ground, regardless of size, I always move...um...like the Horse Piece in Chess.

Other habits...hmm...I insult my best friend to no end and he doesn't mind.

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I tend to tell stories with great passion, and completely go up in them...

It hasn't happened though that the one I was talking to walked away and I didn't notice. It's not that bad. Not yet anyway ;)

7. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

When my friends start aruing over stupid and pointless things, or someone I don't like talks a lot, I usually go behind them and I start use my hand to go "blah blah blah blah.."

8. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Seems like many people act funny when walking on tiled floors. I always step inside the tiles and avoid stepping on the lines. This includes the sidewalk lines too.

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Strange Habits? Let's get started!

I eat stationary - by accident

I am absolutly awful to my friends - again, by accident, what can I say? I'm paranoid!

I talk to animals in their own language - I understand them more than humans

I speak in Drow and in my own personal languages - *ahem*

I collect things like empty ink cartridges, stones, tamagotchis and batteries

I'm superstitous and always greet magpies

I talk to myself in eigth person

I immitate accents and get stuck with them

I have a photographic memory

I keep forgetting things that are important because my brain doesn't think they are

I act like an animal sometimes... :o

I can see the shadows moving

I can see the ghosts

I can sometimes read minds too and sometimes sort of tell if things are going to happen

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I´m biking to school trying to use no hands and to keep my eyes closed

I drink supersupersuperstrong coffee in the hope I will invent Groccocino so I can go Guybrush-style "Wheeeee, Its like a drunk an entire coffeeplantage.....with monkeys and all!!!"

I have a mousepad with the lines "Bang Head HERE"... and I use it the way it was meant

I post on SP

I post in this topic

Weird huh

11. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I listen to the same songs over and over and over and over and over again, until they lose all meaning.

I sing in maths lessons.

I demand a hug from every one of my female friends every week.

I don't go anywhere at all, not even out to walk the dog, without doing my hair (put that down to vanity).

I have to have a shower every morning, or I feel like a scum-machine.

I headbang along with my guinea pigs.

I pay attention to what is said in the Random Babbling topic.

I roll the sleeves up on every long-sleeved item of clothing I wear. Long sleeved t-shirts are rolled up, fleeces are rolled up, coats, anything. For some reason I love to have my (not particularly attractive) forearms on display.

I scowl and stride whenever I am in town. You won't catch my strolling or smiling, oh no. An evil glare and a power-walk through the streets of Horsham has always suited me fine.

I leave my bedroom door open all the time.

I say something completely awful to a woman, probably leaving them mortally offended for the rest of their lives, EVERY SINGLE WEEK. The other day I told one of my best friends I wanted to be her t-shirt! I don't even know why!

I walk with the animals, talk with the animals, grunt and squeak and squak with the animals...

That's about all, for now...

12. Fizity Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I wear a different bandana every day so that the negative energy doesn't catch up with it.

Around every 45 minutes, I have to stand up, and run like mad through the house. I usually run into things.

I feel urges to pounce on things.

I put salt on everything.

I eat paper and napkins if they're nearby, without really noticing.

Accents get stuck on me too, usually one of my friends will hit in time and stop me from calling my principal "mate" or some other such.

Every now and then I must eat/drink like an animal, and then meow at my cats or bark at any dogs until I feel I've gotten my point across.

At least once a week, I must blast a U2 cd and sing it at the top of my lungs, or else I go mad (some have claimed this has already happened).

Whenever I'm falling asleep in class, I unconsciously write messages to myself, weird messages.

I also unconsciously put all my earrings in the same hole, or backwards, if I'm not paying attention.

Every week I have some dream where I die, the latest one I was struck by lightning (awesome!)

13. Ray192 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

strange habits? I always forget what to take out of the locker.

14. Chevalier Mal Fet Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Strange habits, eh?

I'd have to say the accent thing. Especially a southern Wales accent, since I lived there for a while and it comes fairly naturally to me now.

Often when I'm acting, I have a tendency to speak in what my American friends think is a pretty good english accent but I realize is quite awful. It's pretty annoying hearing every ten minutes "are we british here?"

I also randomly make animal noises. That scares some people.

Lastly, I always have a look on my face that people take to be a glare. Maybe it's just my general paranoia and distrust of people as a whole written on my face.

15. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Playing baldur's gate and reading the boards on SP too much.

On friday night i had a dream that was a cross between my current game of bg1 and the marvelous story by Namuras in Creativity Surge.

It was a damn good dream. I was my f/t but i seemed to be able to use the sword of backstabbing AND the Vampire's Revenge. Guess the D&D rules can be bent in the world of dreams.

I'm just slightly worried that this whole thing is starting to encroach into my subliminal world, becoming me, inviting me in, to become a rougue, undead.

16. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

During exams, when the teacher is out and everyone is copying from one another, that includes me. I start singing Bette Midler's "From A Distance". You know, the
    "God is watching us,
    God is watching us,
    God is watching us... from a distance."

:grin:

17. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I eat hay

I eat paper - lots of it

I bite my nails

I scratch my nose

I talk about D*** ****** a lot (Not telling who they are

I eat metal (me iron woman)

And various others...

18. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Oh yes, I used to bite my fingernails until I got braces and I can't bite them anymore. I try not to squash bugs even though I hate bugs. I pick up random things from the ground and keeps it (last time I found a wooden dice in school and it's sitting in my computer table now, once I found a feather, it's pretty beautiful). I hate it when people clean my rooms, because then I can't find anything (I swear if my grandma threw out the Final Fantasy 7 Manual I'll go crazy).

19. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

heh. I remembered. I lived with this guy in halls during my first year of uni. He was a total nutter. He'd walk through the corridoors whistling ironic tunes, like The Great Escape when going to lectures.

Or he'd ne talking to you and then mid sentence just start shouting random sounds and acting generally wierd. Then, i started to act like it. That was the scary part of it, how just by being exposed to wierdness, you yourself can become wierd.

20. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I see dead people.........brrrr :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.