1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

You've learned something no one else knows...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sylvus Moonbow, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

...and that information is that the world as we know it, will end in one day.

What would you do knowing that it was your last day on earth? Keep in mind you're doing it with what you have and what you know in your life already, no matter where you are.

Syl...

2. herf Guest

[​IMG] i would take my mototrbike and go and pick up my best frineds girlfriend and then take her to his house so they could spend their last moments together then i would lie on my bed knowing that i have led a good life and made my best friend extremely happy in his last moments on earth and then i would try and sleep so i could dream as i died.

seriously.

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    If there was nothing I could do to prevent it, then I would use all of my credit cards to "rent" many beautiful, model-type women of morally casual attitude, and have wild, hedonistic sex, until the end...I'd probably call my parents too and tell them how much I loved them.

If there was a possible way to prevent it, then I would have a totally different answer....

4. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Great answers, man. I would go outside and get on top of the roof and get a first row seat. Although, if I knew it was coming and had some time, I would try and get all of my close friends together to join me in my last moments and give each of them a big hug. Pass around a few tall boy (beers) for those who want em and lounge around n talk. But I don't even think that'd possible. It'd be too hard to get half of them all together in once place, let alone ALL of them. G-d d-mn it, now I'm all depressed. It's been too long, they've all broken up and live all across the world.

[This message has been edited by Vandalore (edited January 03, 2001).]

5. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Considering everyone would think you're insane talking about the world ending, I highly doubt hugs would be in order.

Syl...

6. Myrthos Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Well I would just kiss my kids and wife and tell them I love 'em. But then again, I just might be the romantic type :).

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Well if the world was going to end, i would say goodbye to my mum and dad and let them be together for their last moments, i would call my best friend and say what good times we had together. After that i would call the girl i fancy and ask if she would like to die knowing that she was not a virgin...Then i would meet up with her and have a bit of nookie. After that i'd bring mine, her, my bestfriends and his girlfriends family together to unite as one. I would make sure i gave my mum a very big hug and tell my parents and well...everybody there that i loved them. Then i would sit down cuddling my new girlfriend comforting her and kissing her until the world does end.

Oh thats what i would like to do if the world was to end. Of course, i would prefer the world to not end and live my life normally.

Also, i would say what a smashing time i had at the Sorcerer's Place Forums. I would also apologise to herf for being abit narrow minded a few days back.

Thats about it i think.

8. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

well, i'd have sex with girlfriend, talk to my friends about the good times we had. then i would wish you all a gooodbye. then i would gather my pals and play a last game of D&D. finally, i would quit my job, hit the bastard with a hammer who makes moves on my girlfriend in the "sensitive area", then rip off my bosses fake wig and play his bald head like a drum, and while in prison, and while being dragged away to prison i would scream "hah i neutered you!" and "hah you're bald!" and when in prison i would just look outside the bars to see my last sunset, and calmly die.

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Good answer Egg! I should have added a little work carnage...Oh well, maybe next poll! :)

10. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

And not a one would pray. :( Not a very religious bunch, eh?

11. Myrthos Gems: 2/31

Pray for what? The world will have ended the next day.

12. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] I'd go and see a Liverpool game (if one was on),get p***ed, go on a major league shopping spree and spend my last moments in a brothel.

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Oh yeah i'd also visit all of you blokes who live in the UK...I'd use concorde to get there in time and also do what i said before.

I'd make sure i visit y'all in the morning to leave me plenty of time to see my girlfriend and family

14. herf Guest

[​IMG] be sure to drop by northern ireland and see me!

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Sure...that reminds me...I would also want to cast the worst curses on all those people who have given me trouble...

16. herf Guest

[​IMG] why? there gonna die anyway, why waste ur time? just spend it with ur loved ones.

17. hooligan_inc Guest

You'll have a busy day

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Very good point there herf...ah what the heck i'll pop by for 10 minutes in a concorde to say hello and goodbye to those in the UK then i'll scoot off back home to be with me girlfriend (by then) and family or loved ones as it were...But thanks for that pointer herf...

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] First thing I'd do...
    Hop onto the Internet, fire up the news script and let the whole CRPG community know about it. You heard it first at Sorcerer's Place! Another exclusive! ;)
    After that, I'd do all of the usual previous posters have mentioned here.

20. Myrthos Gems: 2/31

What, realy? Kiss your kids and wife? :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.