1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Youtube has everything

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by The Great Snook, Dec 5, 2006.

1. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Adored Veteran

Media:
    I can't believe I found this this video. It really played with my mind as a teenager. I showed it to little snook and now Mrs. Snook is ready to kill me as he can't stop singing the song. I dare you to click the link

2. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] That song scared me when I was a small child. For any of you who haven't seen it, this is a parody that is *gasp* much better than the original.

Paxilback

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well, I have to say that fish heads can be quite entertaining.

4. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Ooooook, the first one is just wierd, the second was hilarious.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Fishheads is a classic novelty song. I love it.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    OMG! I haven't heard the Fish Heads song in the longest time! :bigeyes: Almost brought a tear to my eye I was laughing so hard. :lol: :shake:

Oh, and if you think the fish heads song will drive you crazy, just wath this 'kitty cat' dance. My neices drove my sister crazy watching that thing over and over...it's pretty funny the first few times though. :thumb: :rolling:

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Now that is odd to say the least.

8. Kitrax

Media:
    Yeah...you can find all sorts of stuff on YouTube, from the really odd, to the unbelievably hilarious.

Most of my time there is watching comic acts. I just watched a funny clip of Carlos Mencia (sp), it was crude, vugar, biased, a little racist, totally inaccurate, and I loved it! :p :shake:

However, on occasion, you come across some pretty nasty stuff…like the dude getting ran over by 3 or 4 cars after being ejected from his car after it crashed on the freeway. :eek:
    Crap like that doesn’t need to be on YouTube. :nono: :rolling:

9. The Great Snook Gems: 31/31

Adored Veteran

Media:
  10. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    :lol: OMFG that Darth Vader one killed me :lol:
    Rolling on the floor now-->

11. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Augh! The Darth Vader one is sweet!

12. Kitrax

Media:
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.