1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

You're invited...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Ace of Spades, Aug 10, 2001.

1. Ace of Spades Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

2. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

WTF is a n00b?

I went to that forum and, well in a word it sucks.

"Hehehe U sux u gayass faygit l33t r00lz!"

3. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Sorry i'll stick with Sorcerer's Place!

4. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

same here..lol Sorcerers occupies all my time! No way i would ever have time for another forum! :D

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Mee too!

I don't like that forum, sorry...

6. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] well - this other forum is not from my plane ... so I think I'll stay here ... this forum is great ... interesting topics, nice people, you know ?

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited August 11, 2001).]

7. shadow_thief Guest

For one thing, that forum has got to be a plain joke to BG. It's hard to read...the avatars suck and the name is so bunched I have to squint...even with my glasses(don't worry, I plan to get rid of them as soon as I can wear contact lenses and they are not those square glasses dorks like to wear.)

I'm sticking with this forum!

8. Inferno of Balduran Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

that forum suks .stick ith this one

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Thanks guys and gals. It sure is nice to see that we have a bunch of loyal followers that appreciate the hard work of the mods here and value Boards O' Magick above others.

10. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Sorcerers place: Cool place with a lot of cool features, Good avatars on the forum and nice people.
    The other place: eehhh what can i say? the opposite of sp. Crap! :o
    Sorry if i offended anyone ;)

11. Think I'll just stick with sorcerer's too. Tried a couple of other boards, but they all seemed so messy and unstructured.

Keep up the good work mods ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.