1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

Sorry for being so nosy (to some people), but do any of you remember your most embarrassing moment?

My brother's: When he was in 1st grade, a boy named Jamie pulled down his pants while he (my brother) was on the monkey bars, then replied "Nice underwear (Barney). :lol: "

2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

The day a girl told the whole year group by microphone I was circumsised (it was considered a big deal by 11 year olds).

3. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] That's cold.

Here's one. I don't know about most embarrassing, but it sucked.

I was a sophmore in college. A freshman named Marybeth moved into my dorm. We were hitting it off well, hanging out, etc. Nothing had happened but it looked like it was moving in a positive direction. So we're walking to church of all places, past this romantic pond, when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, hair trigger fart. There was nothing I could do. It's audible. She hears it. Our eyes meet. I say "Did someone step on a duck?" (quickly qouting Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack). She starts laughing and we continue on to church. Needless to say, my chances were gone.
    True story.
    It sucked.

4. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I'm not going to tell my most embarressing because...well...it's embarressing...but I did flash this guy at my lunch table in high school once. Completely on accident. Pink bra and everything. And then there's the fact that.....well....After my parents got a divorce and all...I used to wet the bed. Yeah. That wasn't fun.

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Yeah lots of people wet the bed after something that traumatic happens. Nothing to be ashamed of.

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Making out with a girl at a party, we were standing next to a wall on the dancefloor. We accidentally flipped the big lights on and off a couple of times. The fact that I kiss with my eyes closed and was as drunk as a fox, kinda prevented me from seeing that. Everybody else saw though. :bang: I was informed of what I had done, three weeks after the party. :sosad:

That was one hell of a party huh Master of Nuhn? :D

[ November 10, 2002, 14:00: Message edited by: Faragon ]

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Getting injured in chess club. When the teacher was filling out the accident form, he had to check "other" for the location, because library was not on the list.

8. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

When I went to my first piano recital, I wore this really pink frilly dress... So embarrassing. Everyone teased me so much, I started crying in the bathroom and wouldn't come out until the audience and all the other piano players left the school.

9. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I had thought of posting this topic once before but new it meant I would have to reveal my 'moment'!

Mine was similar to Jacks.
    I was in a room at school having a rehearsal with a pianist I thought was cute and might like to hook up with. It was winter, all the windows were closed, just the two of us, and what do you know, I laughed at something and out came an SBD :eek: (a George Carlin term for a Silent But Deadly fart).
    I was horrified. It's not like you can pretend the other guy did it and I was too embarassed to excuse myself. Needless to say, I couldn't even talk to the guy after that.

My other moment was when I lived in a dorm with a pool. I walked into the pool area one morning and noticed a pair of underwear sitting on a chair. Very loudly I laughed and said "who left their underwear out here!?". Only, once I picked them up they seemed a little familiar to me. That was when I realized they were mine! :o

[ November 10, 2002, 21:49: Message edited by: scarampella ]

10. Belwar Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Heres one:
    I was at my friends house. We drank beer and did what we usually do. The night was going great and we desidet to go in a sauna.
    In this point i was pretty drunk. My friend and i thought that we should lighten up this evening.
    We runned to their livingroom and started dancing butt-naked, there was something like 15 people in there, most of them girls. After the dance show we runned naked around the neighbour hood :D .
    Next day i didnt remember anything untill my girlfriend reminded me about this little show we had ;) .

11. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    first read faragons tale...heheh

I was quite pissed when somebody was confused and thought I was Faragon. More people started to think that I snogged that girl...and I realy didnt feel well!
    So glad an other girl helped me out...

[ November 11, 2002, 22:48: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

12. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    This one's probably not my most embarrassing one but I always fill this one for school stuff.

Once, in Primary School (THANK GOD) we had this assembly thing and a teacher was calling out certificates...and then he called my name (Michael). Let's just say that it wasn't me...

I have one of my friend's though. He was also in Primary then, they had a reliever teacher and she said they can write anything they want, so my friend wrote "Old hag". She got angry and he ran out of the class crying and sat in the office for three hours.

13. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

My mother came in to substitute teach for my high school speech class, and a girl did a speech on how her friend had died from toxic shock.

I, being a male, had never heard of it. So I raised my hand and asked my mom what it was. Doh!

14. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Potentially embarassing - i farted in my sleep and woke myself up coz it was so loud. If i'd have had a chick in there (no, not up my butt, in the bed. Man, some people just have the dirtiest minds :D ) it would probably have been curtains.

The wierd thing was it was after a night out on the sauce so the fart managed to wake me from beer sleep. :roll:

[ November 13, 2002, 13:55: Message edited by: Intentioner of the Damned ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.