1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your inner dragon

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by kuemper, Mar 6, 2007.

1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Inner Dragon quiz

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I guess that makes two Greens of us. :)

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehe.

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Red, baby! The only real colour! BWAHAHA!

5. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Green for me too. Seems to fit.

6. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    A white:

I'm not so sure about the cake thing, or the hit and run thing, and certainly not the running away thing, but otherwise it seems about right.

7. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Seems to fit as I do love the water. Dont really know about the forgiveness part as it can come and go but the rest seem to fit in some way.

8. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Was pretty easy to guess what dragon each answer corresponded to.

9. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Gold for me :)

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I like it. Not evil, but rather selfish. Thats me :)

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ooo Acidic Fire, nasty :p

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I got Copper.
    Nice. But I'd rather be a Sapphire Dragon with the D&D description. :evil: :rolling:

13. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It was hard to choose between some of the options so I ended up taking the test a few times haha..I got Green, White, Gold and Silver...haha...Maybe I'm a hybrid dragon then. :D

Here's the description for silver since no one else has got it yet:
    --
    As the Mist that shrouds both Good and Evil, your Dragon color is...(Silver)

Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.
    ---

14. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Yup, Silver for me as well. Through and through. Even though I like acid more than ice. And that's breathwise, not streetwise.

Yet another test giving me chaotic neutral...

15. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

Red for me.

Same as Smaug and Firkraag. That test didn't go well for me, I think.

16. Dethwynd Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

As the Hearts of the Pure, your Dragon color is...
    Gold

Your Inner Dragon is the most honorable of all. Golds are the third rarest of all the dragons (after Platinum and Chromatic dragons) and have a station in society that reflects their rarity. You are what one might call a Draconic Knight. Golds live by a strict code of chivalry and commitment. Remember Draco? Yep, Gold Dragon. Your appearance is fearsome and all-mighty but you'd never stoop so low as to bring any harm to a human. As a matter of fact, that's strictly contrary to your code of conduct. You're one of only two dragon types that is aligned "Lawful Good" and is proficient in the use of magic and spells. If you're curious, the other is Platinum, the King of the Dragons. Your piety, beauty, wisdom, and inner strength are absolutely without parallel.

But of course, being a Gold Dragon isn't all high ethics and codes. You like to fly around scaring things, advise humans in their affairs, and shapeshift. Strike that, you LOVE to shapeshift. And you're great at it. In fact, if you're a Gold on the inside, you might be a Gold on the outside, too - just in human form. Your favorable attributes are honor, chivalry, truth, kindness, gold, mining, protection, wisdom, bravery, and trustworthiness. You might be a bit too trusting of humans at times, but they're just kids compared to you. If anyone threatens your humans or tries to kill you, you could strike back with your breath weapon - Fire. But then, no one's tried anything that stupid in the last couple thousand years. After all, you're about 54 feet long.

17. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Another silver here. The description actually fits me quite well!

I must say Kitrax' Copper dragon description were the most hilarious though! :p

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

another copper here. i think i'm actually a bit more of a silver though

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I got copper as well

20. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Blue Dragon. :)

If there ever was a draconic example of a supple attitude*, your Inner Dragon is it. Blues are the Water Elemental dragon - typified by their Steam breath weapon. Pretty creative, huh? It goes right along with your Inner Dragon's tendency to maim, but not destroy**. Much like your native oceans and rivers will deform the rock over time, eventually wearing it away to nothing.

Humans shouldn't make the idiot mistake of thinking you're weak, however. After all you're a good 30 feet in length and you have a penchant for materializing out of any body of water, no matter how small. The element of surprise and limited magic capabilities are definitely yours. You also enjoy communicating with aquatic life-forms, hunting in totally inhospitable terrain (i.e. 3000 feet below the waves), and using your fluid nature*** to your advantage. Your enemies probably won't even see you approach in the first place. Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness****. Naturally, you pity the fool who'd try and prove that calmness part, he'd probably wind up being scalded. [small grin]

*Supple Attitude: Quite true, I guess. I get along well with a lot of (and all kinds of) people and I'm quite easygoing.

**Maim, but not detroy: Yep. Warn them. Didn't help? Hurt them bad and get rid of them. No Total Annihilation for me. (I would not amutate a fly's wings iso squashing it, though, when it's keeping me awake.)

***Fluid Nature: Last time I was fluid was about 28 years ago, before mom got pregnant. :p

****Your favorable attributes are the sunset, Autumn, water, compassion, peace, forgiveness, love, intuition, and calmness:
    I like the autumn very much, but spring is best. I love to swim, I've been known for being a calm Blue-Helmet (Peace Soldier / Diplomat) and I forgive too easily.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.