1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your idea of heaven?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

My idea of heaven is me in my warm bed, with a nice girl asleep next to me, my hamster on my shoulder and a copy of LOTR open infront of me. Oh and a big mug of tea.

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Only one girl?!?!? It's HEAVEN, man! HEAVEN!!
    Let's see...My heaven would be:

Hopefully one where I could shed the mortal coil, so to speak, and just travel the universe! Visiting new places, seeing new places, and generally exploring!

A constant state of exploration.!

Or else I'd like to be reincarnated as a rockstar or NHL goalie!!! :grin: :spin: :roll:

3. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Heaven... Having a huge white mansion that's breezy. Having a couple of sweet guys around me. Sitting back with a computer and cable modem. Having an indoor pool and understanding life. Heaven.

4. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] A warm summer evening on Paradisic Hawaii, where Jesus and Buddha is mixing drinks in Hoola skirts and I don't have to worry about bills, obligations, hangovers or the next body tequila with Buddha.

5. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

If there was such thing and I was there I would have a Playmate girl as my girlfriend but she would not be ditsy and she would be funny. I would have a really fast Dune Buggy, dirtbike, 4 wheeler, and a suped up...... gosh what car......how about a Lambergini it works. I would have 2 pools one indoor and one out. I would have a pool table, ping pong, foozball,and pinball. I would have a sauna and hot tub. Five super computers (Why five I dunno). I would have a sprate room for everthing kitchen, living room, bed room, batroom, and etc. Each room would have it's own color for examole the game rome would be blue with all the furniter lime green. Every video game system possible. A soround sound system in every room and a fire place in every room. And a purebread Boxer,
    Rottwieler, Blacklab, and Chawawa (check spelling) ( you gott have the little dog). I also would own two monkeys.

6. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Mine would be in a big open field beneith a blue sky with miles of endless rolling hills. The grass would dance in the wind and colorful butterflies would flap about. Everything would be silent except for the songs of birds and sweet voices of goddesses. I'd be relaxin', no troubles.

[ August 16, 2002, 06:00: Message edited by: Frog ]

7. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

My idea would go something like dominating each and every aspect of time, matter, space and energy (there goes me, the mad archwizard :evil: ); shaping them as I see fit... In other words: OWNING THE WHOLE DAMN PLACE (the Universe, that is) and remodeling as I wanted... Hell, I´ll even own Sorcerers :evil: (Tal, BTA and everyone else: MEET YOUR FATE!)and could shape my own mate (A la PERFECT WOMAN ;) )... Oh well, I could even reshape human nature to worship me and AD&D with every heartbeat; therefore making AD&D a reality, changing Earth to resemble Toril and giving birth to our dreams (I always wanted to kick Elminster's butt :evil: , so I'll just create him and destroy him until I'm satisfied). Think of me as AO.

So, Why would I want heaven when I can make it :evil: ?

Alas... dreaming can't hurt your body but most certainly does with your heart when you wake up :sosad: :cry: .

Concluding, my heaven would be: ... ... ... MY WOMAN (insert your name here :) ).

P.S.:

Thank God women exist.

8. Void Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I choose... All of the above ;) :cool: :D .

9. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ok, omnipotence does sound good. Beyond that, I'd like to be a sickeningly overpowered character in some fantasy setting; thus guaranteed immortality and fame, I would continuously make cameos in all sorts of situations which were none of my business. One day I'd be on Buffy the Vampire Slayer just walking around in the background, the next I'd be saving Elminster from Drizzt only to kill them both myself.

Or something like that.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ah heaven, what a truely stupid concept.
    My heaven would be... well if I listed it here then I would probably have listed every cool thing in existence, and quite a few things not in existence.

11. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Heaven? Lets see... :evil:

Heaven would be a place where BEER is free and there's Cable internet everywhere!! Oh yeah... :grin:
    Chicks would be pawing me at every corner wanting to kiss my little pinky and everyone would hail me as their king!! :lol:

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Lots of evil to cleave, and a big fat potion of Becoming Level 50... :bigeyes:

Oooh, and my amazing monk companion by my side ;) :love:

13. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Cool, ('bout 75 degrees, fahrenheit) mansion on a cliff overlooking an ocean of deep blue. Light and breezy with palm trees and soft steel drum and reggae music in the background. Distant cries of sea gulls and water spraying against the cliff face would echo throughout the premesis.

The mansion itself would be mostly mahogany and marble with large pillared balconies with silky curtains screening the view, but could be pulled back to the side. A large hammock would accompany every balcony. I would have a private jazz club that could seat a couple dozen close friends.

I, myself, would resemble one of the main characters from a DnD campaign (an elven bard, perhaps?). With me would be a tall, fair beautiful woman who loved me and who was both intelligent and athletic.

Oh, and I could dance. And sing. And be athletic and stuff. Yeah. :p

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Deviant Mage, I have to agree with you... that would be heaven.

Ara
    (Taking economics... and loving it)

15. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

resting in the hand of God.

16. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Having more brains next time.

17. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Returning to Earth to massacre the pedophiles and child-killers.

[ August 16, 2002, 21:58: Message edited by: SlimShogun ]

18. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Ahh heaven...
    hm...
    I would some kind of mageprincess and I would live in some kind of Palace. Several servants working for me. My own dragon, a red one I think. A prince to help me rule my land. My own mage and theivesguild. A nice computer with Internet connection broadband. *happy sigh*
    But then, I have to be good in some way...
    :sosad: :(
    Being nice would be boring, but...-
    Heck, I can get whateverything I want cuz I will be sooooo rich and I can get anyone cuz of my dashing beauty! :happy: :hippy: :p

19. Falconhand Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

SSSSSleepppp.. And nobody telling me at 06.00 AM to go to work. That stuff about being rich and beautiful would be the option one if sleeping was excluded, though..

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My heaven would be to finally go to my land - Chirofen. I, of course, would become The Eight and would have a computer and would just live my world

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.