1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your crushes

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Ezellohar Shark, Mar 2, 2002.

1. You can think thats a funny question,but im sure that many would like to know.:D

So,who were,who are and who will be your un/real crushes?

Ezellohar Shark
    (And,Tal, please dont ban me for this)

2. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

This is the part in which I say something flattering about Extremist, right?

3. Maybe. Maybe.

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Same to you pal!

5. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Ooooh, love stories!

I've been in love twice in my life. Once, when I was 15, with an alcoholic Irishman of 18 who was the school's star science student. My knees literally went weak in his presence- the first time I saw him I sat down right on the floor where I was because I was too weak to stand. I started failing physics just to get him to tutor me. He came to reciprocate my passion, at which point he never wanted to see me again: he was extremely Catholic and was angry I had "corrupted" him with lust. A sad tale indeed.
    :(

Over the next 10 years I dated, well, probably at least 1/2 the men in Canada and Europe :D and thought my capacity for crushes was at an end- this dating was definitely for "Fun", not for "Keeps".

Then, when I moved back to Canada at 26 I started work on my Masters' degree and had to attend a Team Building workshop with a group of other students I didn't know. There was an intense American man in the group I was assigned to work with, and we got into an argument about whether Bill Clinton should be impeached that was vigorous enough to almost come to blows. I avoided him like the plague whenever I saw him after that, since his intellectual ferocity scared the $#%@ out of me. In fact, my heart pounded crazily and my knees went weak every time I saw him. One day, when we were out with mutual friends for coffee after school, he was talking and suddenly it hit me like a bolt of lightning: I was in love with this man and wanted to marry him. I would never look at another man again.

And I haven't! We've been married for 3 years and I can still hardly sleep at night for excitement that my ultimate crush is lying beside me.

6. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I envy all of you people with lots of different crushes. I dont think I ever had any. Sure I have been interested in a lot of girls but not really had a crush on any of them. I am still waiting for the one and only :)
    Until then I have a big crush on the whole SP community, my love goes out to ya all! :D

7. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

8. total Guest

My worst crush was:

She had 28, i had 18, she wanted babies, i wanted to finish highschool. :(

9. Tiana Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I'm in high school. I hate hormonal teenage boys. Not into teachers. End of story.

10. sorvo Guest

There was this redhead in kindergarden I had a crush on and she moved:sosad:

11. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I had a massive crush on River Pheonix, unfortunately he's now dead..lol

As for my other crushes, a lady never tells :grin:

12. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] I had a crush on Princess Leia once, But then Yoda told me it was just emotions in the force. Then we started drinking.

Now I am a monk and I never flirt.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited March 05, 2002).]

13. PowerPuff Guest

[​IMG] I think I had a crush on Jennifer Connelly once (or was it one of the power rangers?) I'll let you all know when I'm sure...

Hm... did Kitiara just lol when thinking about the untimely demise of River Phoenix? (*shiver*)

14. Kill_Lexington Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Archangel has a point being a Monk I don't flirt.

15. Well, I have had crushes, but I won't tell who they were. I like nobody now, even though Nobody is hot ;)

16. I have a crush on a young lady in california, and just so happen to be engaged to her(at the untimely age of 16:rolleyes:) and am quite happy...except for the fact that she lives in cali, and I live in oklahoma...but I somehow live

17. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Worst crush is when you fall in love with a teacher.. never do that... I don't fall in love often... Only once... so I don't know....

18. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] After visiting Kitiara's site, I'd have to say I'm madly in love with Arwen. ;)

19. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Ackkk! I have had 3 major crushes and they were all heart renching. One when I was in highschool, one when I was in between college and the Air Force, and one when I was in the Air Force. And beleive it or not, 2 of them still haunt me from time to time. And the last one I am still friends with.

20. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

well, you are a hottie Satiana ;) no wonder those guys still run after you, hehe

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.