1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Your alltime favorite NES game.

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Duke Eltan, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] What was your absolute favorite game while the 8-bits nintendo were hot and fresh?

Mine has to be Gun Smoke.
    I remember when I was 8 years old and got myself a girlfriend just because she had Gun Smoke and I didnĀ“t. Sat there every day just playing :D

2. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Crystalis - I'm not sure why, but I used to love playing that game for hours on end.

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Duck Hunt!

So simple and addicting

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Final Fantasy 1, though I was very pleasantly surprised by Destiny of an Emporer. Then there was Contra, Ninja Gaiden, Bionic Commando, Castlevania 2, Zelda...

God I love 'em all. :D :D :D

5. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobonia. That was a tremendously silly game, what with jellybeans and evil candy and transformations and whatnot. I still remember the manual... "It is the year 2011, and like most kids on your block, you have a pet from outer space..."

Apparently they're remaking it for the Game Boy Advance.

6. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Mario 3 is the greatest Mario game ever!!! :D

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Gotta be The Legend of Zelda.

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

It's either Super Mario Bros, the first video game for the 85% of gaming people, or Mega Man 3. Still play them occasionally on my emulator...

Hmm... I wonder where I could get a new NES console and games...

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Final Fantasy 1 was my favorite followed by Link and Defender of the Crown.

10. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I liked Bubble Bobble a lot. Mario 3 was cool too.

11. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Chip 'n Dale II. It was a such a cool game to play one vs. one if you want.

12. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Zelda, And Super Mario. I had a few more can't remember though, such a long time ago. aww the good ol' days.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Good old Metroid, really coll addictive game, Mario/Castelvania/Zelda/Mega Man are fun too

14. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

Xenomorphs - awesome two player split screen action.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.