1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Yo Mama!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Death Rabbit, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Post your best snaps here. For those unfamiliar, a "snap" is a cleverly worded degradation of someone, usually their mother, with a decidedly urban slant I suppose. We've all heard them. These became particularly popular after the release of the movie "White Men Can't Jump" in the early 90's.

Since I love these and think they're hilarious, I thought it'd be a fun topic to start '04 with. Here's a few to get the list going:

Yo mama's so fat, her blood type is Ragu.

Your mama's so hairy, Bigfoot takes pictures of HER.

Your mama's so poor, when she goes into McDonalds and they say "Can I help you?" she says "Naw...I'm just lookin'."

Your house is so small, your mama stuck her key in the front door and stabbed 3 people standing in the hallway.

Your mama's so stupid, she told me to meet her on the corner of "walk" and "don't walk."

You get the idea. Have fun. Remember, all in good fun. I'm sure your mother is lovely. ;)

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Your Mama's so blonde that when she was driving to Disney world, she saw a billboard that said "DISNEY WORLD LEFT", so she went home.

Your Mama's house is so dirty she has to wipe her feet before she goes outside.

3. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yo mama so stupid, she scaled a chain-link fence to see what was on the other side!

Yo mama so fat, she jumped in the grand canyon and got stuck! (Nutty Professor)

Yo mama so ugly, you had to tie a steak to her face to get the dog to play with her!

Yo mama so fat, she went outside in a red raincoat and everybody yelled, "KOOLAID!"

Yo mama so fat, she went for a jog in a yellow sweater and people started yellin, "TAXI!"

I have so many of those, but I wont post them all now...

4. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol: LMAO - That's awesome

5. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

So I have been seeing this hot older woman lately. Basically it is just a sexual thing...I guess she is married or something. But all of the sudden she wanted to introduce me to her son! So I'm just sitting there and then he walks in...I couldn't believe my eyes! I have seen that face before! Death Rabbit...?

OK...doesn't fit the genre...but can I still get a "Oh SNAP!"

6. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Your mama's so fat, I have to roll over twice get off of her!

7. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    What?

I think I speak for everyone who isn't a Yank here when I say "WHAT THE **** DOES KOOLAID MEAN?!"

8. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    He's talking about the Koolaid man; a giant pitcher of koolaid, which is a fruit-type drink.

9. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Ok ok heres an old old joke and one of the most common but seeing as it hasnt been put down..

Your mama so fat, she wears the equator as a belt :D :D

10. dman18 Gems: 9/31

Koolaid=fruit drink, the "mascot" for it is a big pitcher of this Kollaid, in its red flavor. I think his name is Sonny. When he is doing a party/commercial type thing, kids are usually infront of him doing a wave yelling, "KOOOOL-AIIIDDD"
    Koolaid Picture/pitcher: http://www.cnweb.com/tribune/old/aug99/aug16/images/koolaid.jpg

Dalveen, its, "Yo mama so fat, her belt size is equator!!"

11. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

For anyone who is actually interested, the genre of "Yo Mama" jokes is called "Playing the Dozens."

12. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for the help on 'KOOLAID' guys ;)

13. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yo Mama's like the villiage bike, everyone gets a ride!

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yo mama's so fat they had to take her baby picture with a satellite.

Yo mama's so poor I saw her kicking a can down the street, asked what she's doing she said moving.

Yo mama's so stupid, she couldn't find the 11 to dial 911

Yo mama's so fat, she fell over and broke her leg and gravy came out

15. dman18 Gems: 9/31

Yo mama so fat last time she saw 90210 was on the bathroom scale!

Yo mama so ugly, when she was born, her mama's like, "What is it?" And the doctors like, "I don't know, but if moves, I'll shoot it!"

16. a soubriquet Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Your mom is like HTML a tiny <he ad> and a whole lot a <bo dy>. (Won't let me use the words created by deleting the spaces.)

The long double numeric variable type in C++ is insufficient to express the weight of Your Mom.

Your Mom is so nasty, her breath fails the state emissions test.

All from the not-so-infamous yourmom.com.

17. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Yo mama so fat, they had to build the house "around" her.

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Yo mama so stupid, she got hit by a parked car.

Yo mama so fat, she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.

Yo mama so big, she plays pool with the planets.

19. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Yo mama's so fat that when she was walking to wal-mart she tripped over k-mart and landed on target.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.