1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Yet another poll

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Rathan, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Rathan Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

As the title says this is yet another poll. Here's how it goes:
    If you were to meet one of the following in person and get their autograph who would you choose?

1. George W. Bush (President of the USA)
    2. Pelé (greatest football player of all time (retired at the moment))
    3. Trent Oster (Senior Producer for Bioware and creator of NWN)

I would choose number 3 Trent Oster, he's the main reason that the NWN project was ever started...

The others could be cool enough to meet, but Trent really do some serious butt-kicking for goodness...

Wouldn't you agree Boo?
    Boo: Squeek
    I thought so.

(Hehe, just another BG fanatic, just as all you other Bioware-made CRPG fans)...
    :D:):D:):D:):D

2. Magnus Magicus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

1. He ain't president of my country...so who cares :D

2. Pelé who? ;) I'm not interested in soccer.

3. Of course I'd like to meet him! So I can torture him until he puts flying horses and swimming beholders in! MUHAHAHA...ehm..*looks around at angry mob* ohoh...

3. Namuras Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Trent of course. I'd tell him some nice stories about gnomes and why everyone should play them. :grin:

4. ArchAngel Guest

George W. Bush

5. Invoker Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

None of the above?
    I'd like to get an autograph from god :p

6. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Pelé of course!! Who are the other guys?? :confused:

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Wayne Gretzky

8. I think Id have to go with Invoker on this one(or atleast in so far as not wanting autographs from anyone).
    1. Dont like polotics, be it the president, or governor.
    2. Dont like football, U.S. or European
    3. Well.. if I had to chose one..he would be, but they are taking to long on it.

9. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Dale Winton

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Trent Oster all the way. After I get him to sign my setch book I would have him take me as his side kick! Woohoo! Then I'd help make great games:hehe:

11. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Probably George W. Bush, if for no other reason to shove it in my friend's face (he hates Bush with a fiery passion, and turns red with anger whenever I say "George Bush")

12. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] he he I have to agree with Sir Bel and say Wayne Gretzky!

13. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

invoker and debhaal stasion,

each one of us IS a signature of God, unless your talking of another god.

14. I said except for the second thing he said, I believe in a god, but not in an omniscient being above all, sorry, but this is nto a religious topic. Im not going into my beliefs

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Trent Oster. If I came face to face with Bush I'd bitch-slap his sorry hide :)

Ara
    (Cranky and grouchy... beware)

16. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

George W Bush - I could laugh while he has difficulties trying to spell it...

17. C'Jakob Guest

Bush. I have no knowledge of the last two. Even if I did, I have no love for soccer, although I do care about NWN, but probably not more than world issues.

18. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Trent is the only one who's important. Bush is a moron and soccer's stupid. :grin:

19. [​IMG] I would go for Trent, but only so I could pull him into an alley and break every bone in his body, one bone at a time, until he agreed to make Torment 2.

:evil:

[BioWare had nothing to do with Torment. It was made by BIS, so you could kill Trent and it wouldn't make any difference.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited May 06, 2002).]

20. Silverblade Guest

Well, if I had to choose one of those three I would like to meet Trent Oster. If I could be just anybody, I would choose someone else.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.