1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

WMD and google

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by BOC, Jul 10, 2003.

1. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

[​IMG] Go to Google and type "weapons of mass destruction" and then press "I feel lucky" button. Do it in the french version of Google because in the english, it appears a completely different page.

[ July 10, 2003, 08:43: Message edited by: BOC ]

2. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

With all the national Googles I tried it always displayed the same: "the page cannot be displayed"!! That's weeeeeeird! :eek:

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Aragorn II/The Italina sex-machine (you can read this as 'Aragorn the Second stroke the Italina sex-machine', if you wish ;) :p ), that's not what's supposed to happen. What happened, for me at least, was this page Cannot Find Weapons of Mass Destruction

[edit] Just as i posted that i heard blair on the news saying "I have no doubt that we will find evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program" now that is wierd!

[ July 12, 2003, 20:46: Message edited by: Lazy Bonzo ]

4. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

LMAO!

That site is(was?) just great :D
    Ahhh, I got my daily laugh :)

5. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Lazy Bonzo: you are right! I just got it wrong, that's funny.... :)

P.S.: I'm not "Aragorn 2" (that you would read "Aragorn two"), I'm Aragorn II (which you can read "Aragorn the second").
    Anyway, if you like it you can call me "the Italina sex-machine". :p :p :p :D :D :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.