1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Why can't you be bi-sexual?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by SleepleSS, May 2, 2002.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I was really disapointed when I found out about the romance scripts, a guy could only marry a chick and a chick could only get a guy!

My caracter was a lesbian! And I didn't get a chance to let her spent the night with Viconia, that sucked! I mean why didn't they think about bi or homo sexuals?

I think it's a shame!

2. TIN_MAN Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

If you want some real homosexual action then try out the Solaufein Romance Mod. Solaufein romances everybody( except Boo :) ). It almost made me womit when he started to romance my male protagonist:eek:. Sola left the party as fast as he joined us, heh...heh...I showed him my finger of death:evil:!

[This message has been edited by TIN_MAN (edited May 02, 2002).]

3. Rathan Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

If you want to romance a NPC of the same sex as your PC just type the following in the console:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("*N*Match","GLOBAL",1)

The *N* means the NPCs name (ie. Jaheira, Viconia, Aerie or Anomen) so to be female and romance Viconia you would have to type: ViconiaMatch instead of *N*Match...

For more information on how to romance download the romacing guide made by Slappy:
    Http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/RomancingGuide.zip

Only works for SoA though...

4. ArchAngel Guest

Rathan what about Extremists' Romance Guide?

Anyway SleepleSS another way is just choose a male maincharacter. Give him a female voice and use SK to change his portrait and apperance to female. And it works in ToB too ;)

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited May 02, 2002).]

5. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You could always sue the game company for not thinking about your cross dressing/gay orientation. Say it really inconvenienced your twisted life and you should get several millions in an american court.

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] So Volar Blackmane You think you're really cool don't ya?

Just for your information, because my playing caracter is Bi-sexuel doesn't say I am, so your lame ass reaction makes no F*ckin'sens you sicko! No go read some spiderman comics!

And just for your information:They both can't climb trees!

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Ok, both of you stop that.

:nono:

8. Recoil Suave Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

There is a romance mod on SP that makes you able to do all three romances at once, plus females can do the male "only" romances too. Check it out, it's on the Editors section of the BG2 part of SP. Hope that makes things better for ya. I think it was cool to romance Anomen, Aerie, Jaheira, and Viconia all at once. Though I blew Aerie's, but I got what I wanted first :evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.