1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Whose Baby Am I Carrying?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Mathetais, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] This is very, very odd. I've been going through TOTSC and I've picked up two very odd items. One is a baby toy and one is a baby!

No one I've talked to is looking for a baby. She seems content to have me carry her around ... although I'm afraid that a fireball could hurt her cute little curls.

Any clue what I'm supposed to do with her?

2. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Give it to a woman on the island of werewolves. I believe she was standing outside of the leader's hut in the human village.

Edit: And if you mean a doll with the 'baby toy', then that goes to the little girl in the center of the same village.

[This message has been edited by Volar Blackmane (edited April 30, 2002).]

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

OOOppps ... I think I killed them all already.

Does anyone know of a good Day Care in the Baldur's Gate area? I need a qualified nanny who can watch this newly created orphan while I'm dungeon crawling. ;)

Seriously ... what a bug ... I never had any introduction to this plot line and now have an orphaned baby (I'm already in Durlangs Tower, the werewolves are far behind).

4. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] The circle is now complete Mat, now YOU are the foster father :grin:

5. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Ooooo...you now have a cute little baby that will grow up while you dungeon crawl!

6. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The Bhaal child is raising a werewolf baby... sounds like a subplot from Planescape: Torment.

7. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Just throw it in a ditch somewhere, takes up valuable inventory space.Maybe some kobolds will find it and raise it.

8. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Such a considerate person. :p

Keep the baby, raise him proper :)

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

After much deliberation I've descided to return to Candledeep and leave the child in the able arms of the inn (where I started). I'm nurturing it through Durlang's Tower right now, and finding milk in this place is impossible! Fresh diapers ... forget it. :)

10. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

you can go to ricky lake and do some pregnancy dna test....

11. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hey Mat, you could always nurse the wee one. :p

12. DinoTiggy1 Guest

[​IMG] She might grow up to be like you...

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Math, I advice you to bring here not to a bad city but to a temple where the child can get a religious life ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.