1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who wants this dreadful game? For FREE!

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Lokken, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] Hey all, yeah you heard me, for anyone not having this game and might be wanting can dump me an address and I'll mail it in its box with 3-4 cd's (dont remember, but all of them) and the manual, possibly the map too if I didn't throw it away.

So.. anyone think this is a good game and want a late xmas prezzie from Lokken the Santa? =)

ho ho ho.. will be good to get rid of this thing

EDIT:
    forgot to mention the technical issues. Just dump me an address, and the lucky winner will recieve the game in their mailbox without having to pay anything! Sometime it's just your lucky day ;)

[ December 24, 2002, 02:17: Message edited by: Lokken ]

2. Atreides Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Are you serious or are you pulling our legs?

3. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You know, games that only allow for a single player just don't do it for me.

But hey, if you're serious ... I certainly don't mind seeing what I can try with that toolset.

David Milward
    28 Ventura Way N.E.
    Calgary, Alberta
    Canada
    T2E 8E6

4. Atreides Gems: 7/31

Hey, if he's giving it away why not?
    Send to:
    Justin Jones, 3101 West Adams Ave. Apartment 256 Temple Tx. 76504
    I'm assuming the game is an English version?

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I PM'ed you my address. :)

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

of course I'm serious, I think this game is awful so it might as well please someone else.

I'll let this be up for another day, just in case anyone get it for xmas, they can tell me. Fewer people in the lottery ;)

And yes, it is the english version.

[ December 24, 2002, 11:41: Message edited by: Lokken ]

7. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Wouldn't mind a second copy at all, and i'll pay the postage too if anyone else decided they don;t want it.

8. Eze Gems: 24/31

I want it. OI honestly did not get it for X-mas. Please lighten the life of a sad, young girl.

9. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I know I'm not getting it for Christmas,

so my invitation still stands.

10. Atreides Gems: 7/31

Since it's the English version I'm definitely interested (as if you needed me to say that, my post above has my address, and in case you didn't figure it out I live in the United States.)

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Rolling random on the bot, the grace is upon Ezellohar. I'll wrap it up and send when I get time and when the posting thingy starts working again.

12. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] eh.. if for some reason Eze isn't an option, please consider me.

13. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Heh, if I know people actually wanted it, I would have sent it to someone over Christmas too! :p
    Unfortunately, I've now discovered the joy of online gaming. :)

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Eze hugs Lokken

Thanks.

Eze lets Lokken go, before she chokes him

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.