1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which Serenity character are you?

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by kuemper, Jan 31, 2006.

1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] We haven't had a quiz in a while, so here's one for those who've seen the movie Serenity.

Which Serenity character are you?

You are Zoe Washburne !
    Dependable and trustworthy.
    You love your significant other and
    you are a tough cookie when in a conflict.

Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command) 75%
    Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic) 65%
    Wash (Ship Pilot) 65%
    Derrial Book (Shepherd) 60%
    Jayne Cobb (Mercenary) 55%
    Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic) 45%
    Malcolm Reynolds (Captain) 40%
    Alliance 35%
    River (Stowaway) 35%
    A Reaver (Cannibal) 30%
    Inara Serra (Companion) 30%

2. Newfie Banned

I'm the Captain at 95%.
    "Honest and the defender of the innocent, you sometimes make mistakes in judgement, but you are generally good and would protect your crew from harm."

Kaylee Frye next at 85%.
    Seeing I am a Marine Engineer and a sensitive soul, that's not bad.

River 70%
    Bit of a loner.

Alliance 70%
    I am sure this has something to do with my military background.

Least in common with Wash at 0, a Reaver at 20%(?) and Jayne at 30%(Thank God!)

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
    You are good at fixing things.
    You are usually cheerful.
    You appreciate being treated
    with delicacy and specialness.

95% for Kaylee
    80% for River
    70% for Zoe

Wash was next at 65%, and I think I'm probably a fair mix of him and Kaylee.

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I did this earlier and was ranked highest as Captain Reynolds - but only at 55%. I also scored 55% for Kaylee so I suppose that should be regarded as a tie.

I just now did it again and ranked highest at 75% as Simon Tam with Kaylee second at 60% and Captain Reynolds third (still at 55%).

Oh well, as I often say consistency is a sign of a small mind. ;)

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)

What is this show anyway? :confused:

6. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I think the quiz is broken, or at least incomplete. There's no way to end up as "Guy who turned this unwatchable turd-a-thon off after only 25 minutes."

That's the character I identify with the most.

7. JSBB Gems: 31/31

It was a really good science fiction/western show that was cancelled part way through its first season - largely because the network never really gave it a chance.

It had a great cast and excellent writing. The show was created by Joss Whedon who is probably best known for Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Very strong DVD sales helped get it a feature film follow-up "Serenity".

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ah, that's why it sounds familiar. never heard of the series but I saw the jacket for the movie.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.