1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which of the five.......

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Angel of Def, Sep 4, 2001.

1. Angel of Def Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

***slight spoiler maybe***

So wadda ya think, which of the five:

1) looked best
    2) was the hardest
    3) the fight itself, was the best

1) I think yaga-Shura looked pretty cool

2) ...ehm....Yaga-Shura maybe (coz of his army)

3) The fight with Sendai rocked, al those statues, fighting them all, somehow I find this one of the the best fights in the whole game!

2. The battle I thought was the coolest was fighting Amelissan.

3. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Dang tough call.

1) Abizgal's portraits were awesome. And he was my favorite looking dragon, so he gets my vote with Yaga-Shura close behind.
    2) Hardest ehh, Abizgal I think was the hardest for my party.
    3) I'd have to say Abizgal (I haven't fought improved Balthazaar or Yaga-Shura so I might change my mind when I do)

Shadow_Goddess, she is not one of the five! Leave her out of this ;)

[This message has been edited by Big B (edited September 04, 2001).]

4. AvaLance204 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

1) Either Balthazar or Abazigal. Tough call.
    2) Definitely Sendai for me. With only a Sorcerer and a dead Sarevok, it's tough to get past her seemingly infinite Dimension Doors and summoned monsters while killing her at the same time (last one was the hardest if I recall)
    3) Sendai

5. Mirkwood Guest

1) looked best
    Balthazar - that hairstyle! I just gotta get me a bowl-cut like that.

2) was the hardest
    Abazigal - I wasn't prepared and got electrocuted rather badly. I can't imagine how tough it would be with his whole family (the "improved" Abazigal has his wife and kids with him, heh).

3) the fight itself, was the best
    Yaga Shura - I deliberately delayed attacking Yaga Shura himself so I could slaughter more of his troops, great fun.

[This message has been edited by Mirkwood (edited September 04, 2001).]

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

1) I actually liked Balthazars(sp?) looks and voice, so he gets my vote

2) I only tried playing with AI/Boss Enhancing fight files from the developers, and Abazigal was indeed the toughest fight, in the whole game for me actually

3) I love truely hard fights where enemies wipe the floor with me, so that's Abazigal fight as well.

[This message has been edited by Lokken (edited September 04, 2001).]

7. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Good topic by the way...

Balthzar looked the best definately. Abagaizal looked plain odd, Sendai looked like an old hag, and Yaga was kinda plain. Actually, hell what am I thinking. Illisara the Quick looked the best. She had that freaky goth look going on and had a cool voice my vote is for her.

The hardest? Yaga Sura was, for me at least. I just had so many problems in that fight, it was a pure pain. (Truth be told, Draconis and Amellisan were much harder for me than any of the Bhallspawn.)

The coolest was Sendai. It wasn't very tough thanks to some summoned beasties to block the door, but it was the most interesting with all her statues.

8. Angel of Def Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

hey thanks for all your reactions and tnx Crawl! So most of you found Abazigal the hardest? Well.....I have to admit, after killing Draconis I knew what was coming so I heavily prepared (maybe a bit too much?).
    The again, I haven't installed the AI/Boss Enhancing files yet........(maybe Demogorgon will then be a lot tougher coz he really dissapointed me!! I thought it would be countless times of reloading, took him down in just a few rounds!) And of course Melissan, I think that fight rocked too! But since she's not one of the five.... :rolleyes:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.