1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which Naruto character are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow lurker, May 19, 2007.

1. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Okay I don't know how many people here are Naruto fans, but anyway:

http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/?naruto=tests/personality

2. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I am Sasuke.
    *sigh* Yeah, right. *grins slyly* I'm opting for mr. cool, who cares abot popularity?

Too bad Naruto doesn't show on the regular tv channels here...So I haven't seen a single episode. But if and when it comes out from the tv, I'll be sure to watch it.

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Sasuke

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    So, what is Naruto anyway?

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Kakashi. And that is one short test.

6. Dethwynd Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

You Are Neji

Proud. Driven. You fix on your objective and stick to it. Some people may see you as cold or even cruel, but they just can't see past your prickly surface. At heart, you care about your companions and may be a little more sensitive than you'd like to admit.

About: Neji Hyuga is ranked the number one rookie of his Ninja Academy's graduating class. He is one of the strongest Genin ranked ninjas out there. At the Chuunin Selection Exam, his teammates are Rock Lee and Tenten; and team leader Gai. Neji is also Hinata's cousin. Neji has one of the most effective fighting styles, using the Byukugan technique combined with his Hyuga Tai-Jutsu style, he can be a very deadly opponent.

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Anime series that at times rivels DBZ in popularity.

8. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@Decados
    Naruto is a Japanese manga which has been turned into an anime and is very popular. It's been going on for 9 seasons now (220 episodes) and the current one is called Naruto Shippuden where Naruto actaully grows older.
    When Naruto was born this evil spirit called the Nine-Tails Fox was wrecking havoc with the village and the Hokage sacrificed his own life to seal it within Naruto's body. Basically everyone in the village treated Naruto coldly and he was always by himself, so he decided to become a ninja so that one day he will become the Hokage of his village and have everyone acknowledge his existence.

I hope that helped a bit..! I'm still only up to when they're taking the 3rd exam because I haven't had much time to watch it lately...haha episode 75..^^''

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hah! I don't even play the game but got the title character! ;)

Loud and determined? Definitely. Have to make people take notice of me? Not really a problem IMNSHO ;) Depends how hot they are, what's this Sakura look like? :p

10. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Wow, that's a long series. It beats even Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2 in terms of epic series lengths.

11. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

12. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

@Ilmater's suffering: only as far as the Televized series is concerned. Considering that AFAIK when Rumiko Takahashi finishes Inuyasha they are planning to televize it again, I doubt that it would hold any record. Wasn't Dragonball Z the "Soap King" anyway?

I skipped the fillers after ep. 120 or so. Right now I'm only reading the manga. I'm still saddened at the potential the series had until episode 20 or so... It could be so much more than the iconic shonen series, or even the new Dragonball. Sigh... Oh well, here it goes.

-------------------------------------------------
    You Are Shikamaru

Some people call you lazy, but that's simply not true. What you are is pessimistic. Regardless of the situation, you never fail to look on the dark side of things. You complain, and whine constantly. But, you are strong and dependable. A true friend... at least, when it counts.

-------------------------------------------------

Not bad, I like the guy. A really bad smoking habit, I guess, and he can be a bit annoying, but still one of the cooler guys.

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

wow if i were a japanese cartoon character I think she'd be a bit young for me :D I know there are a number of Naruto games for the PS2 though..

14. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Ah righty, thanks for the explanation.

Edit: Spelling mistake

15. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

That means I'm going to have to suffer through Kikyo dying in Inuyasha's arms. :cry:

16. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I'm whichever character gets to go back in time and stop Naruto from ever happening.

17. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Aww...you don't like Naruto? It's got Kakashi and Sasuke though and they're cool! ^^

18. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

*shudder*

19. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Meh, I guess I can't convince you, everyone has different tastes afterall.

@ Enagonios
    I never knew that..although there is an onilne Kakashi game for female fans hahaha.

@ Decados
    Mondai nai. :D

20. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

My son is into this show but I know nothing about it. The test says:

You Are Sasuke

Stylish. Skillful. Sexy. You've never had trouble getting people to notice you even if sometimes you wish they wouldn't. At least you can always feel happy knowing you excel at whatever you try. Now if you could only kill that brother of yours...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.