1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which animal are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Jarel, May 16, 2003.

1. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

It's all in the topic. If you want, tell us what animal you would like to be, and then wich one is really similar to you (for your appearance or for your personality).
    I always dreamed to be a tiger, a royal eagle or a killer whale. These three animals, each one related to the element they live in, always have given me a great feeling of freedom.
    Anyway, I probably look more as a big lazy-but-stubborn brown bear... (fur included :D )

2. christopher_c_pitzer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I would like to be a leopard, they are the stuff. They mixed agility and power and they are as graceful a hunter as I have seen on all the Discovery channel shows.

Do not know which animal I resemble most. I would say a little bear cub, 'cause I am cute and cuddley.

3. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I would like to be a wolf. I just love that animal. Pitty it's an extinct species.

I don't know which animal is similar to me(if you ask my brother and his friends they will tell you: "pig").

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] That's a good question. Part of me would like to answer "a lion". I love the sheer majesty of their presence. Plus my wife and daughter adore lions, so I'd get more hugs than I do now. (cheesy, but true)

In all honesty, I'm probably some sort of dog. Maybe a German Shepherd or a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Muscular, able to protect my family, but not aggressive unless I have to be.

Anyone see the movie Ice Age? Part of me would love to be Sid.

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I've always considered myself like a polar bear. I'm big, blonde, strong, warm, cuddly, and playful, yet I can still tear you in half if provoked! ;)

** I also LOVE water! **

6. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I'd like to be a wolf. I just like the pure wildness of the wolf. And wolves aren't extinct. Yet. :(

7. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "Go to your cave...find your power animal." - Fight Club :lol:

Other than being a Rabbit (naturally), I think in many ways I'm a dolphin. I'm playful and friendly, but very cautious and can defend myself if necessary. I trust my logical side before my emotional one. And I get sad when my friends get caught in tuna nets :(

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    What animal am I? Somedays I'm a cat: lazy, vain, and self-centered. :lol: Other days I'm a hen: puttering about madly, fretting over minutiae. Most of the time, though, I think I'm a cow: herding off with all my fellows to another boring day.

I'd like to be a dolphin. They, too, simply take care of what needs to be done, but they seem to have a lot of fun doing it.

9. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Mathetais: Yeah! I loved Ice age (as well as Bug's life) and I'm a bit of a Sid too!
    @Sir Belisarius: hey,we could play a nice double-bear-shapeshifting-combo in a rpg! ...Can someone explain me what the hell am I trying to say??...(anyway, I love water too :D )

How about being an insect or a spider? I have always found fascinating their small world, it would be an amazing change of perspective.

10. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Scorpion. Because it's my starsign and I always thought, that some of the traits which are usually attributed to scorpions, suit me rather well. I am focused on things in which I am interested, whereas I am indifferent versus thing which interest me not. I even get angry, when people demand from me, to take a deeper look into things, which don't interest me. And can be angry for a very, very long time. Thats when the surprising venom of the stinger comes into play. It may be, that I forget, but I never forgive.

11. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Due to my rather big size and pilosity (sp?), I'm often mistaken for a gorilla.

What animal would I be? Hmm, human would be great. :1eye:

12. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @ Yago

I should've known you were a friggin' Scorpio! :D

Oh wait...so am I. Damn... :cool:

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I sometimes think that I'd like to be a wolf, but I am much more snake-like than wolf-ish.

Why snake? Because I, too, like dark places, am poisonous ( :D ) Can change myself like shedding a skin when it comes to some things... and sometimes just metaphorically want to lay on a rock sunbathing :D

Also, when people I am living with gave "animals" to all of us, I was immediately dubbed as a snake. Maybe it shows?

14. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Gee, I wonder :rolleyes:

Gophers are the cuddliest, warmest and cutest creatures ever. Well, they are now anyway ;)

15. Platypus Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

A platypus, obviously. They are quite cool little creatures; they look quite good, they get to mess around in the water all day long, and the males have poisonous spines, so watch out! ;)

16. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Take one ****ing guess

17. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

do i need to say anything? like Apeman said..... :)

18. Darkwolf Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

19. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Hmmm...Arabwel said 'Snake' before I could.

Ah well... :(

The venom, skin-shedding (I am an adept at hypocrisy and backstabbing in real life. Still a lot to learn though.) suits me fine, though I personally dislike sunbathing upon rocks.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm tempted to say Dragon. But I suppose we cannot include that.

hmm. I suppose I could be a number of things. It's a bit difficult to decide.

Probably a strange hybrid between Fox, Scorpion, Raven, Cat and Snake. I can be sneaky and won't take any... rubbish from anyone.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.