1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where's Coreig?

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Will, Sep 24, 2001.

1. Will Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

[​IMG] Just wondering; after shopping Isaea Roenall to his guvner Coreig Axehand, you are told to return in about a day to hear the verdict of the afforementioned git's trial. However he has never returned in my (TOB patched) game. Has anyone ever seen him again? I could always use a few more xp..

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] another quest I missed, how do you initiate this quest?

Is it a particular stronghold or NPC related quest?

3. Namuras Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yep, you need Nalia for it. I can't remember how it was, though, as last time I did that quest was almost a year ago.

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] As noted on the main forum page, if you have ToB installed, post in the ToB forum. Topic moved.

5. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

now, tal, I dont want to get you angry or anything. and I almost always agree with you when you move topics over to the ToB forum, but I feel that this is one topic that probably would have gotten more answers in the SoA forum and I dont see how the fact that he has ToB installed in any way affects this post. The only possible reason that it should be over here is that it could be a ToB bug, however I think that he is merely looking in the wrong place, I would try to figure this out myself but I have never done that quest.

well, thats just my 2 cents. pls dont like get really pissed at me, I just wanted to say what I thought.

--FenixStrife

[There are no buts or exceptions as far as this is concerned. ALL topics about BG2 with ToB installed MUST be posted in this forum. It's not a recommendation, it is a rule. It was broken as soon as this post appeared in the wrong forum. The ToB forum was created for a reason, believe it or not. There've been a couple of times when someone posted in the BG2 forum without mentioning that they had ToB installed and after 20 posts or so we found out that his problem was caused directly by ToB, ToB hack or a ToB patch. Wasting the time of people who replied to it, and negating my work at creating a separate forum.

As for the comment that it would get more responses... Right, it probably would. So would a Pool of Radiance topic, a WTC topic or something totally unrelated. But gosh, we don't post them there simply because of that, now do we? This is listed among the Basic Forum Rules in the Rules/FAQ.

Another rule mentioned there is that if you have an issue related to the moderators or admins, you mail them, not post on the boards. All you did with your post was that the disussion in this one will probably never pick up again. Just in case you're wondering why THIS rule exists.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited September 24, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.