1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where is he!?, Where is he!? I'll kill him!!

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Lethis., Mar 17, 2004.

1. Lethis. Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Is there anyway of finding Saemon Harvarian after his timely dissappearances, I really would like to kill him. "please ignore any typos" (no one in person *cough* *david w* *cough*) :borg:

[There's a link to a spell-checker on top of all the pages of the boards. Use it.] -Tal

[ March 17, 2004, 14:24: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You can kill him when the Githyanki ambush your ship if you're quick enough. I think that's your only chance.

3. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

You really go out of your way to make friends don't you, Lethis?

[And you take personal remarks to PM, they have no place in topics. Same goes for the topic starter, or course.] -Tal

[ March 17, 2004, 22:04: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

4. Rage Gems: 2/31

Yeah, don't mess with moderators, they are higher beings than us

5. Lethis. Gems: 2/31

6. Djieff Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'd *really* watch it guys if I were you. :nolike:

On topic: As stated, the attack on the ship is pretty much your only chance. I've never tried it, but using a stat-draining weapon might be the easiest way to do it.

7. Davaeorn Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Before I even set sail, I prepare a nice little barrage of spell triggers and spell sequencers just for him!

8. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    What I can't get over is for being quite the dainty pansy, he's worth 18,000 XP. Heck, even if he didn't betray me it's almost worth killing him just for that! Although it is kind of lame when you look at "Most Powerful Vanquished" and you Sameon Havarian. You think, "Geez, wasn't there a gibberling or something I could have killed?"

9. cadderly Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

i happen to think battleing gibberlings is quite tough, saemon havarian is at least as good as two gibberlings though, if the gibberlings were poisoned and blinded.........and doomed...........and dead........

10. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

Well... you could do it my way... pause @ island before he says a word... ctrl+y, move on your merry way :cool:

11. Zephyr Angel Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Have a heart. For me, I would have unleashed Fiends at him and watch in dark delight as he squeels for his missing spleeny!
    Darn, if only summoning spells were much faster....!

12. chibs Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I got him killed by arans shadow thieves lol first time i've ever saw that it was in the docks district aran asked me when i asked him to help me kill bodhi he asked me if i wanted to him to hunt down saemon i said yes lol about 20 mins later saemon was being attacked by shadow thieves on the docks happen to anyone else???? i've played quite a bit never has happened..

13. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

@chibs
    Do make your post legible ;)

I suggest hold monster spell and then slow month-lasting torture, including teletubbies :evil:

14. chibs Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

sorry i dont know english very well

15. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

It's not as many grammatical errors, as pure outlook of the whole post. Try pressing enter more often, and putting lol's at the end of the sentence, as well as making them complete. And the new one after that.
    (btw, there's : lol : too).

Much easier to read and discern your meaning from your post that way :thumb:

16. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

When you do kill him you just don't get the feeling he is dead. That is because he isn't, you can't kill him.

17. omnigodly Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Veteran

*sigh* I'm going to try what Chibs said early, ask Aran to kill him and go to the docks after 20 minutes :p I'll take a lot of satisfaction seeing him die that way!

18. Alak Xarann Gems: 2/31

[snip]

(Mods: If this is a spoiler, instead of moving the thread, just please delete what I said.)

[ Yep, it was a spoiler. ] - Beren

[ March 22, 2004, 03:01: Message edited by: Beren ]

19. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I killed him just by having everyone attack him with their biggest damage doing weapons/spells. He didn't last long, the backstabbing cheat. Lot of good it did me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.