1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where Did Headbanger, Shadow Chick and Wildfire Go?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Nobleman, May 28, 2003.

1. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Since I don't spend any time in the chat I am quite out of pace with what really goes on at SP. So I am just curious, what happenend to them? Internet taken away? army? Did wildfire find a heh-girlfriend to heh with? Did Headbanger make it to the world series in tabletennis with divine intervention? Did Shadow Chick do something very naughty so her parents disconnected internet? *Sigh* I am in desync :)

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Wildfire just disapeared, I think someone know where he went but I dont. SC comes around to chat now and then, she hasnt been there much lately due to some strife I think. Headbanger/Marnix I saw not very long ago, he is his own moderator on a christian community and message board now. He also takes the youths to the pub. ;)

3. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I myself, was absent from the chatroom for a few months (since october last year, 'till march or april this year, but not that any one missed me, since whenever I'm in there, I'm not the most talkative person), but when I took a peek again, I wasn't surprised that there were all new people, but that all the old people were also gone. Like you said, Marnix, Shadow Chick and Wildfire, but also people like Shralp, Tiamat, Sniper, Firestorm, Master of Nuhn, Kitiara, Xenecor, Big B, Arwen, Mathetais and probably a lot more which I can't remember. But times change, you can't expect people to hang around forever.

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yeah, I no longer do the chat thing. Real life has a way of grabbing your attention. New job = new firewall + more responsibilities. :(

Arwen moved to Arizona, I don't know if they have internet access in the desert yet ;) j/k Actually, she's an ADM for ALFA and spends lots of time making towns and plots.

Kitiara (smoooch ... remember those???) is now the mod of a few other chat rooms.

Wow, this is like a college reunion! (my 10 year was last October ... maybe that mid-life crisis is getting close after all!)

5. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I've seen Wildfire on the PvP Forums, though iirc he goes by a different nick there...

6. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I saw Arwen in ALFA one night...She was on Daggerdale with a bunch o' folks.

What kind of chat is Kit running Math? Do I even want to know? :angel:

I'm sure Shadow Chick is doing dishes even as we speak.

What about Tiamat? Crawl? Moeken? Duskai? Darien? The Fat Egg? Shralp?

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Bel ... you don't want to know. I'll PM it for the under 21 crowd! :eek: ;) j/k

8. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I use chat regulary... once every year or so ;) So if you happen to know the whereabouts of kitty feel free to PM me Mathetais.

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Zorac, honestly I haven't seen her in a year. I was just trying to stir up a bruhaha with the above mentioned innuendo.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I've seen Kitiara rather recently in the chatrooms, can't have been a month or two since last time I saw her.

11. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Mmmh, I never was a radical chatter. Chat-boxes take too much of my time and, also, I have to think before I say something stupid :p And before I have typed the things I want to say, other people have changed the subject already. So it won't make sense what I say.... If it ever does.

I posted less than usual last time. Trying to get rid of the Internet (aka SP) addiction.

But I'm not done with you guys'n'girls yet! :evil:

12. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The irony... I don't post anymore. Boards don't catch my interests anymore, so I've moved on to the chats, and even then, I never talk, so I don't bother going to SP chatrooms anymore.

I'm still alive and doing dishes though. ;)

13. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Good to know that the brains of Canada is still alive and doing the dishes. I never thought SP was a burden, but if you drift this way again, I have a floating bar waiting.

14. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I kind of feel sad, when folks leave the forums... don't really know why, i mean it's not like thay died or something but it still makes me sad

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I know how you feel ... I feel sad when i don't leave ;)

Seriously, I've seen my fair share of members coming and going.

Shadow Chick, how many name changes has it been now? I make it 3

Shadow_Goddess
    Shadow_Chick
    SC

Is the SC a move towards the new fashion for the whole MC/DJ thing?

For those that know or have heard of Charlotte Church the er ... Classical singer (correct me if i'm wrong) She's now called CMC

Bel, I believe that The Fat Egg ... or TFE :D :D hasn't been hitting the forums for well, a good year or so ... down to certain disagreements i think.

Last time i saw Crawl was when I left the chatrooms. That applies for Tiamat etc.

SilverBlade, you remembered me! :) Awww. Actually, i made my first appearence (sp) on the chatroom the other day. Havn't been on since :D

16. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] Well Mat, there's something to it...

Kitiara just got a new apartment and is doing fine as far as I know :)

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Why do people just disappear anyway? They could at least say goodbye :(

18. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

well, I don't recall who said it, either Nobleman or Tal, but it fits really well.

Those who say goodbye doesn't mean it, they always come back. Though those who doesn't, well.. they're the ones who fades away into real life or some other online site =)

19. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Now to some really usefull information:

Yaga-Shura aka Abizagail(sp?) aka Bassilus(guess the ToB names ran out) is banned. It happened lst night at 2003-06-12 22:34 GMT and none were sad. Actually, we are all happy. :) Or how about you?

Just wanted you to know.

I think he qualifies as a moron together with IaaA? and Boo the Great.

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Is that just the chatroom or the boards as well?

I spose for me, i just flitter in and out of chat dependsing on how much time i have available ... which is going to get less now that I'm starting to embark into the 'real' world plus other commitments ... band, social groups and eventualy girlfriend :p

Yes, I shall once again be back on the pedastool reviing my former glory :D :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.