1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your Viking name?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by shadow lurker, Aug 12, 2006.

1. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

http://www.thequarter.org/Media/VikingName.php

Your Viking Name is...
    Móeiðr Fairheart
    (Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Móeiðr Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

[ August 12, 2006, 14:11: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

3. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

4. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm a snob? Nifty. I did not know that :p

5. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Your Viking Name is...
    Ari Stronglegs

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect.

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. Due to your gregariousness, you don't strike fear into the hearts of your victims. Try to be a little more surly in the future.

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

8. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Bah! If they arent nice to me I shall replace their mead storages with Pina Colada drinks. That'll show 'em.

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Lol...

10. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Another one right on the tee! :lol:

11. Faraaz Gems: 26/31

Forni Sheepsbane
    Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You're not a very fearsome fighter; in fact, you'd probably bleed to death if a sword hit your shadow.

You would have a very tough time making a long sea voyage in a Viking longboat. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What did we learn today? That I'm not a viking, according of this test:

13. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    That's because I picked the 'Other people are useful as minions. I want lots of minions' option :lol:

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

heh, so far Fel is the "Vikingest" person here :p ok, taking the test now:

Fálki Oakenhorse

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

15. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Excuse me while I go cry in the corner. :shake:

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Too bad women didn't go a'viking and I would use an axe not a sword.

17. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Fran Tarkenton :D

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I guess that I'm such a nice guy that I have trouble convincing people that I'm really an *******...

19. Abomination Gems: 26/31

Ironbear! RAWR!
    Obviously you'd use an axe, you wouldn't be able to afford a sword, wench! [various other viking-related insults]

20. Late Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Media:
    What?! Am I not fearsome?!? *grabs his giant axe*

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.