1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your favorite condiment?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by SoCo, May 26, 2003.

1. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Just what the Subject says. What's your favorite condiment?

I found Septic Yorgurt's Theard which was made pretty much 2 years ago, so I decieded to a new one, after thinking about condiments 3am Monday morning. (dont ask way)

If you don't know what a Condiment here it is The good ol dictionary or Septic Yorgut put it in a simple enough way,
    Or my examples. e.g. Ketchup, Mustard, Hot Sauce, salt and Pepper are all Condiments.

Well since you know what a condiment is, and you know the question, answer it.

O, almost forgot mine. My favorite has to be Honey Mustard, I put that stuff on my Sandwiches all the time during lunch. Humm soo good. ;)

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Salt and BBQ sauce

3. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Tobasco :)

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Curry sauce, tobasco, thousand islands, some Hungarian ones, chili sauce, cheese sauce (not necessarily Mole), for ice-cream Advocaat coating.

5. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Hot italian peppers, dried and put in olive oil. This stuff RULES.
    In general, olive oil is my king of condiments, the one that I use with every salted dish (though I don't use salt when I cook).

6. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Sweet honey mustard on orginal bawarian " Münchener Weißwürschte " ( a sort of sausages ). They are unimaginable !

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Salad cream! Salad cream! I also like Garlic Salt and BBQ Sauce, and Ketchup sometimes, but only Heinz :)

8. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Jalapeño Peppers, Salsa, Green Chile, Red Chile, Habenero Peppers & Hot Sauce…

9. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

"Homer, Homer, the car is filling up with..."
    "I KNOW! Ranch Dressing"

Ranch Dressing is pretty good, but I prefer Tartare Sauce.

10. Khazraj Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I thought Vegemite was the standard condiment of Oz?

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    That totally depends on what I'm eating, but generally I like condiments that add some heat: Dijon mustard, Tabasco et. al., cocktail sauce, pepperoncini, jalapenos....

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] It's a toss up between Ketchup, Tobasco, and A-1

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Ketchup, Relishe, and Currywurst Sauce. The Triad Of Dressing-Related Genius.

14. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ketchup reigns supreme in the Kingdom of Condiments (mine, anyway). Heinz 57 is the King's capable younger brother (the Duke?) running a close second, but Tobasco is steadily gaining favor amongst the peasantry and may someday usurp the throne.

Worcestershire sauce, however, resides in the dungoen. Not just because it tastes funky, but the pronunciation is just wack (worse-teh-sure). Blegch.

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ketchup, or maybe sweet and sour sauce on some things, bus mostly Ketchup!

16. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

You classified Salt as a condiment, I've always thought of anything dry as a seasoning and wet things as condiments, but oh well. I'm a salt addict -- people are always stunned at the amount of salt I put on my food. I love it, though. And my blood pressure is normal, too!

For wet stuff, as Rallymama said, it depends whay I'm eating, but I like HP sauce for steaks or any red meat.

17. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Vegemite can only be a condiment if it is mixed in the ratio 19 284 859 382 835:1 with water. And then it is relatively thick. Only good with steak and other heavy and thick meats.

18. rastilin Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Salt, with every meal, tonnes of the stuff.

19. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

"I like my chili hot. As a matter of fact I like my chili so God damn hot that you can cook a hog's ass in a spoonful.
    When a workin man such as myself wants a little hot fixin, I reach for that bottle of momma's God Damn Hot Chili. Smooth tender chunks with chili beans filled with momma's hot bastard bacon bits, and drizzled with just the right amount of thick savory sauce, drippin with noodle nuggets and Texas tough onions.
    Mmmm mmmm that's hot, God Damn Hot. Ask for it by name."
    Anyone who likes Insane Clown Posse might know where i got that. Other than that, ketchup and mayonaise.

20. outputrotation Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

my school's mustard. I don't know where they get it from, but it is orgasmic. Any other mustards i try i just don't like; they all put too much vinegar or something. The awesome thing about mustard is that you can put it on so many things, and it makes them taste so much better (fries, sandwhiches etc)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.