1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What would you do? (NWN2 collector's edition)

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights 2' started by Melhisedek, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Melhisedek Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Veteran

Well I really wanted to buy it but only place left that takes orders wont let me choose which one do I get... good or evil :(

It is online store so I can't go there and talk to them or whatever. I would really like collectors edition but would hate to have evil one and have evil startup screen and such :(

What would you do ?

[ November 01, 2006, 10:58: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    If I couldn't find a different place, I would talk with a friend who wouldn't mind the evil edition and would be ready to buy it from me if it were to turn out evil. I definitely wouldn't take a 50% chance. Buying for a little more from a shop that lets you choose pays better.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What are you talking about? Sounds like that evil Krusty doll from the Simpsons that had an evil / good switch on it.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Hehe, from what I understand there are two different 'versions' of the game. Good and Evil. I think the only real difference is the box, the manual and the start up screen. Nothing different tech wise ;)

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sounds a bit gimmicky to me.

6. chevalier

Media:
    It has a pewter ring and the colour is different, red or blue. There's a cloth map also, so it can probably have different finishings. There's artwork and music, but I doubt it'll differ. Ten pre-made characters of the good or evil alignment. But characters you can download or make after, anyway. Etc etc, lookie: here. But do buy through SP links if you can. ;)

7. Harbourboy

A pewter ring?? A cloth map?? How much extra do you have to pay to get all that useluss guff? No wonder the box is so big. Just the disc for me, please.

8. chevalier

Media:
    Uytuun found it in stock at play.com, so I thought I would give you the link. Hope you can find it. If you find it on Amazon, you can buy via SP, however.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.