1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What time of day do you log on to SP?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Blog, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I'm usually on anytime between 5 - 11 in the evening PST - Pacific Standard Time.. couldn't convert to GMT or whichever time zone SP runs on if my life depended on it.

How about everyone else?

2. Farthy Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

[​IMG] Various times, as you could probably tell. Anywhere from 10 in the morning to 4 in the morning. Just if I have the time though, which is almost never on weekdays like today.

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Around 7.00pm GMT +10

4. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I usually go on when I get home at about 3:40. Then I watch Simpsons at 6 and play games after that.

5. Astin X Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I've only been to Sorcerers during working hours now recently, so I take a peek now and again between 8am and 4pm. (GMT + 2, I think)

6. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Normally at 0830 GMT. And then keep randomly checking every hour or so up until 1700.

Only problem is that it seems most of you guys are still in bed when i'm on, so it all seems pretty slow. Oh well.

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Er ... usually from 5pm - 11pm GMT ... though if i have time at college, I'll take a look then.

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Whenever I have a spare moment, which is generally at some point between 5 in the afternoon and 11 at night.

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm usually on from 12:00 pm MST to 12:00 am MST...Yes, I spend way too much time online! :rolling:

10. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Me, probably around 11pm GMT, and then come again at 1am GMT.

11. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

ia am free from school so i usually log on the WHOLE frigging day...

See Ya

12. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

I pop in and out all day (9AM to really, really late at night) depending on how busy I am.

Gee, If my boss knew what I was REALLY doing in my office all day...

"No, sir! I swear that SP has everything to do with what I am working on!! I promise!!"

13. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

13-15 gmt
    at school only
    have no internet at home :-(

14. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I am logged all the day, but I am on SP from 15-18 usually.

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

First thing at work while getting e-mails and coffee.

Usually 8-9am ... then I'll sneak on during lunch, or breaks.

16. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

At 7pm CET. At that time internet is cheaper.

[ November 13, 2002, 19:36: Message edited by: Silverblade ]

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] During the school week usually at 18:00 GMT for an hour or so. Although if i have time im on later aswell (although normally only in chat).

At weekends any time since the net's free after 18:00 GMT on weekdays and all day at the weekend :grin:

Lazy Bonzo
    [while i was writing this i accidentally spat on my screen and keyboard. Now theres a smear :p ]

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    3p.m. to 6 or 7p.m. By the way, that is Eastern Time.

19. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

I used to come on about 7pm every week day, and second thing at the weekends (first thing being to relieve my self in the lavvy, or a tree if someones in there. Actually, I don't think you wanted to know that :p ) but then my pops got this BT connect thing (afer many months of calling help desks, who only sent him to other help desks) which gives you 12 hours a day of internet for £15.99 a month!!! brilliant, because now I'm on nearly all the time.

20. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

In order for me to properly answer this question, it would become necessary for me to ever LEAVE Sorcerer's Place.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.